Fire, Ice and Explosions

Kai POV

The next match is Bakugo verses Uraraka. She runs towards him when he swings his arm launching an explosion. Bakugo fires another blast but it hits Uraraka's jacket. She comes out of the smoke to touch him but he turns around and fires a blast in her face.

Uraraka runs towards Bakugo but he sends an explosion the rips up the ground and goes off in her face. This goes on for several agonizing minutes when our attention is turned upwards. There we see a sea of rocks floating. Uraraka releases them. 

Before any of them can hit Bakugo he fires a massive blast that takes all of them out. Uraraka picks herself up from the blast and walks towards Bakugo. She only gets three steps before falling on her face. Not giving up she drags her body forward. But it's all in vain as Midnight walks to her.

Midnight: "Uraraka is KO'd, Bakugo advances to the second round."

The first match of the second bracket begins with Todoroki and Deku. Todoroki sends out a wall of ice but Deku uses his power to flick the ice away. Todoroki uses that move again and like before Deku sacrifices one of his fingers to counter it.

This happens two more times before Todoroki decides to move in close. Todoroki brings down his fist to freeze Deku but he dodges. As he dodges Todoroki manages to freeze Deku's right ankle. This time Deku makes his left fist glow and punches the ice away. 

Todoroki sends out ice which Deku blocks by further damaging his right pointer finger. After a quick chat Todoroki runs at Deku but I notice his movements are slower than before. Deku punches Todoroki with his glowing right arm and sends him back; however his left arm gets frozen in the process. 

Deku continues to sacrifice his right fingers when he says something to Todoroki. This makes him finally use his left side. A flare of fire erupts engulfing his left side. Deku powers up his foot as they both jump to each other. They each power up an attack and deliver it. 

Thankfully one of the teachers forms several stone walls to separate them. Their attacks still go off rocking the entire arena. When the dust settles Deku is revealed to have flown out of bounds. I hang my head and just pray he'll be okay.

I then make my way into the arena to face my second opponent. The match begins and Iida runs at me. I flip over him as he tries to grab me. He then activates his extra boost which makes him harder to evade.

I narrowly dodge as he comes flying in on my right. His engines then puff black smoke which he frowns at. I use this as my moment to kick his chest. He uses his feet to try and stop himself but he already slides outa bounds.

Midnight: "Iida is eliminated, Kai advances to the third round."

The next match is between Kirishima and Bakugo. Kirishima manages to keep Bakugo on the defensive due to his hardening. However due to Bakugo's constants barrage of explosions it quickly wears down Kirishima's hardening. 

Bakugo delivers an exploding uppercut which fully takes out Kirishima. When they exit the arena the next opponents to step in is Bakugo vs Todoroki. Todoroki sends out a large blast of ice that covers Bakugo. 

Bakugo uses his explosions to blast himself free of Todoroki's ice. Todoroki attempts to grab Bakugo but he fires a blast to dodge him. Bakugo then grabs Todoroki's face launches him to the side.

Todoroki surfs on some ice that sends him back to Bakugo. Bakugo swings his arm to Todoroki but he grabs it. Instead of using his flames he just tosses Bakugo away. Bakugo becomes beyond furious and rushes at Todoroki. 

Bakugo fires multiple blasts that spins him around gaining him power. Todoroki holds out his flaming left hand to use it but just deactivates it. Bakugo finally launches his attack which causes a huge explosion. 

All the ice around the arena breaks apart creating a thick layer of fog. When it clears we're able to see the arena. Todoroki is seen unmoving; Bakugo tries to get him but is put to sleep by Midnight.