Breach Of The USJ

Kai POV

I stretch preparing my body when Iida blows a damn whistle. 

Iida: "Gather around class 1a!!! Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!"

He continues to blow that whistle which quickly gets on my nerves.

Kai: "Iida, if you blow that one more time I'll shove it so far down your damn throat you'll whistle every time you fart!!!!"

Iida: *scared* "Right, sorry. Just please load the bus."

3rd POV

Everyone loads the bus which quickly takes off. 

Iida: "The bus' layout ruined my boarding strategy."

Mina: "Chill out Iida."

Tsuyu: "If we're pointing out the obvious I have a question for you Midoriya."

Deku: "What is it?"

Tsuyu: "Your power, isn't it a lot like All Might's?"

Deku: "What? Really, you think so?"

Kirishima: "Hold on Tsu, you're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference."

Tsuyu: "What do you think Kai?"

They all look at him to see his face is green and he has a look of discomfort.

Mina: "You okay?"

Kai: "Far from it."

Deku: "He has motion sickness."

Iida: "That's surprising."

Tsuyu: "Doesn't make any sense though."

Deku: "His quirk pushes his body into overdrive. That means his senses are more liable to get confused, meaning he gets car sick easier."

Tsuyu: "I refrain my last comment."

Bakugo: "What a weakling."

Kai: "You're lucky we're on a bus. Other wise I would've smacked you."

His cheeks puff as he pukes out the window.

Aizawa: "We're here."

Kai immediately bursts out of bus onto stable ground. He huffs when they all walk to the person in front of them. 

Astronaut: "Hello everyone, I've been waiting for you."

Deku: "It's rescue hero thirteen."

They're walked inside where they see all sorts of locations in one place.

Thirteen: "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm etc. I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it... the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it the USJ."

Aizawa: "Hey shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead."

Thirteen: *hushed* "He did too much hero work and used up all his power. he's resting in the teacher's lounge."

Aizawa: "That man is the height of irresponsibility. Clock's ticking, we should get started."

Thirteen: "Excellent. Before we begin let me just say one thing, well two things possibly three, four or-"

Kai: "Just say it already."

Thirteen: "Listen carefully, I'm sure you're aware I have a powerful quirk. It's called black hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

Kai: "Then wouldn't the name vacuum be a better hero name?"

I can practically feel the shame on her.

Thirteen: "But my quirk can also be very easily used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all quirks are certified and strictly regulated. So we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness test you have a solid idea of your quirk's potential. And because of All Might's combat training you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today you're gonna learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero's all about. Ensuring the safety of others. That's all I have to say, thank you so much for listening."

Aizawa: "Right, now that that's over-"

The lights flicker as a black portal opens. From that portal dozens of villains step out.

Aizawa: "Stay together and don't move. Thirteen, protect the students."

Kirishima: "What is that thing?"

We look and see a massive hulking creature walk out of the portal along with some guy with hands all over him.

Kirishima: "Has the training started already?"

Aizawa: "Everyone stand back, this is real. Those are villains. Thirteen, get the students out of here and alert the main campus."

Deku: "What're you gonna do? You can't fight that many people alone."

Kai: "He's not going alone."

I boost my power and jump towards the villains.

Aizawa: "Idiot!"

I slide between one villain as Aizawa wraps his scarf around the villain and slings him to the side.

Aizawa: "I said to stand back."

Kai: "You need backup, now just try to keep up old man."