Final Exam Pt 2

Kai POV

Deku: "So we either fight or run to win."

All Might: "Correct. But with these rules you're probably thinking your only real choice is to flee. That's why the support course made these super clever accessories for us."

He reaches behind him and pulls out a bracelet.

Present Mic: "Behold, ultra compressed weights."

All Might: "These babies will add about half of our body weight to our physiques. It's not much, but they'll eat up our stamina and make it harder for us to move around."

Bakugo: "You think we need a handicap to win against you? Think again."

Aizawa: "Let's begin, the teams will take the practical exam in the order you were called. We have a stage prepared for you. Kato, Kirishima, you're up. Those waiting their turn to fight can either watch the exams or try to strategize as a team. It's your choice. That's all."

I walk with the teachers and sit down to watch the exams. The match begins and Kato and Kirishima rush through the city. They're eventually cut off by Cementoss. He summons a continuous barrage of walls that stop them. They try their best to advance but the walls never end. Their steam runs out and they're taken out.  

Speaker: "Kato and Kirishima have been knocked out, exam over."

The next examinees are Tsuyu and Tokoyami against Ectoplasm. Immediately they're cut off by multiple clones of Ectoplasm. Tsuyu and Tokoyami fling each other up to the second level and take off towards the exit.

As they advance more clones appear but are quickly dealt with by Tokoyami's shadow. They go up another level and finally come face to face with the real Ectoplasm. He opens his mouth and a giant clone forms. It goes to bite them which they try to avoid.

It however manages to stick them to the wall when Tokoyami's shadow heads for the exit. He's blocked off by Ectoplasm. Not deterred he tries to strike Ectoplasm but just keeps missing. For some reason he gets recalled only to spring out again. Tokoyami's shadow tries a strike but has it blocked by Ectoplasm's leg. In a turn of events Ectoplasm is seen with the handcuffs around his peg leg.  

Speaker: "Team Asui and Tokoyami, have passed the final."

After a few matches it's time for Deku and Bakugo to take the final.

Speaker: "Team Midoriya and Bakugo practical exam, Ready? Go."

They make their way down the street with Deku trying to talk with Bakugo. He simply ignores him when Bakugo backhands Deku. I grit my teeth as a massive blast of air ripples through the city towards them. Deku runs away while Bakugo fires a bright flash at All Might's face. 

He then rushes at All Might but has his face caught. Bakugo fires a barrage of blasts that do zero damage to him. All Might grabs Bakugo's arm and slams him onto the ground. He then turns his attention onto Deku who jumps backwards.

This causes him to slam into Bakugo. Bakugo gets up and makes his way to All Might but he springs a surprise attack on them. He uses a fence piece to pin Deku to the ground. Bakugo attempts to fire a blast but is quickly punched away. 

All Might goes to punch Bakugo but for some reason Deku does it instead. He then grabs Bakugo and runs into an alley. Bakugo frees himself and they stop. They share a chat when Bakugo springs out of the alley at All Might. 

His face is shot when Deku sneaks up behind him and fires a blast from Bakugo's gauntlet. With All Might caught in the explosion they make a break for the exit. Once he's recovered he instantly catches up with Bakugo and Deku.

With two strikes All Might destroys Bakugo's gauntlets. All Might knees Bakugo's chin and sends him into a building. As he flings himself out All Might uses Deku to smack them both into the ground.

While All Might talks Bakugo manages to fire a massive blast without his gauntlets. As All Might flies away Bakugo tosses Deku while giving him a boost from an explosion. As Deku flies towards the exit All Might punches the air propelling him into Deku. Deku slams into a bus as Bakugo fires another big blast.