Lunch Rush

Kai POV

Denki: "Is this really the best idea?"

Tsuyu: "Yeah. We've only know each other a few days. Wouldn't we just vote for ourselves?"

Iida: "Most will. But that means whoever receives multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job. It's the best way right sir?"

Aizawa: " Do what you want, just decide before my nap ends."

After each casting a vote the results are clear.

Deku: "How'd I get four votes?"

Bakugo: "You cheated Kai, you voted for him!"

Kai: "Duh, you honestly think I'd vote for myself?"

Everyone: "Yes."

Kai: "Well, you were wrong."

Aizawa: "Alright, the class rep is Midoriya. And the deputy is Yaoyorozu."

Deku: "Are you sure, this isn't a mistake?"

The lunch bell finally rings. I make my plate and sit next to Deku.

Deku: "I'm kinda worried about the class rep thing. I don't think I'm qualified."

Uraraka: "Sure you are."

Iida: "You'll be great."

Kai: "I sensed jealousy."

Ida: "I'm not jealous."

Uraraka: "Didn't you want to be class rep really badly? Because you look the part, with the glasses."

Iida: "Wanting a job and being suited for it are quite different things. Observing the Iida family hero agency has taught me that."

Uraraka/Deku: "Agency?"

Deku: "What does your family do?"

Kai: "My rich boy senses are going off."

Uraraka: "You're filthy rich."

Iida: *sigh* "The Iidas have been pro heroes for generations, it runs in our blood."

Uraraka/Deku: "That's awesome!"

Iida: "Are you familiar with the turbo hero Ingenium?"

Deku: "Yeah. He's an super popular hero with sixty five sidekicks working alongside him at his Tokyo agency. Don't tell me..."

Iida: "He's my elder brother."

They go fan crazy while I remain indifferent.

Iida: "Ingenium is an unmatched commander who honors the hero code. As the second oldest Iida son, I strive to be just like him. However, I think it might be a bit soon for me to be in a real leadership role. You for example, you figured out what the judges were looking for in the practical exam. A rep needs that kinda insight."

Our little moment is ruined by the bell and a voice on the P.A.

P.A: "Warning, level three security breach. All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion."

Iida: "What's a level three security breach?"

Student: "Means someone's managed to get past the school's barriers. This hasn't happened in my three years here, we should get going."

As expected everyone begins screaming while trying to flee. 

Uraraka: "This is a total disaster."

Iida: "Everyone was quick to react. As I would expect from UA students."

Deku: "Sure, but they're also causing a huge panic."

Iida: *looks out window* "It's just the press! There's no need to worry everyone!"

We hear a shriek to see Uraraka getting pushed away by the sea of students. Iida taps Uraraka's hand and begins floating. He then activates his quirk which rockets him forward. He then hits the wall above the exit.

Iida: "Listen up, everything's okay. It's just the media outside, there's absolutely nothing to worry about. Everything's fine. We're UA students. We need to remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best."

Girl: "Look, the police are here."

Everyone calms down finally putting a stop to the madness. We then make our way back to class.

Momo: "Let's begin class rep."

Deku: "Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first, I'd like to say something. I think that Iida should be our class rep. He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe, that he should be the one to lead our class from now on."

Kirishima: "If Midoriya vouches for him I'm good. Plus he really maned up and took charge."

Aizawa: "This is a waste of time. I don't care who the rep is just hurry up."

Iida: "If Midoriya is nominating me for this job, then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities."

*next day* 

Aizawa: "Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

Boy: "Sir, what kind of training is it?"

Aizawa: "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

Denki: "Disasters huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout."

Aizawa: "Guys I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes, but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready."