Student Vs Teacher

Kai POV

Deku stumbles towards the exit as Bakugo keeps firing one huge blast after another. All Might attempts to go after Deku but Bakugo fires a blast. The blast misses which allows All Might to grab Bakugo and slam him onto the ground. 

Deku turns around and launches himself to All Might. Reeling back his fist he delivers a right hook that stuns All Might. Deku uses this brief moment to grab Bakugo and run to the exit.

Speaker: "Team Midoriya and Bakugo have passed the exam."

I smile and cheer for him. I then make my way to the place to see that it's a regular arena.

Speaker: "Kai Midoriya practical exam, begin."

Nezu: "Come Kai, show everyone how much you've improved."

I nod and boost my body. I then jump towards Nezu bringing down my fist. He however hops to the side and swats me away with his tail.

Nezu: "Just don't expect me to go easy on you."

I smile and rush in for another attack. I bring my fist down again and like before Nezu jumps to avoid. However this time I grab his tail. I then swing him around before slamming him onto the ground. 

Before he can make contact with the ground he twists his body and kicks me cheek sending me back. I rub my cheek when I duck narrowly dodging Nezu's foot. I backflip kicking his chin and watch as he slides to a stop.

*with Deku* 

Uraraka: "Wow, Kai's really keeping up with principal Nezu."

Mina: "He's doing a lot better than we did."

Recovery Girl: "That's to be expected, he did train with him during his internship after all."

Everyone: "What!?!?!?!"

*with Kai*

Nezu: "You're doing exceptionally well, time we kick things up."

I nod and activate my true power. 

Kai: "You ready?"

Nezu: *chuckles* "Don't keep me waiting."

I smile and rush at Nezu in a blur. I high kick but he blocks my leg with his tail.

3rd POV

Kai and Nezu begin trading blows with the two's attacks barely being visible.

Denki: "Okay, he's definitely gotten better. I never knew he'd be able to keep up with the principal."

Recovery Girl: "Kai really had his work cut out for him when he got picked."

Jiro: "But I've never seen him move like this before. Except..."

Recovery Girl: "The time he used his power at the USJ."

Kirishima: "You mean when he went all crazy and beat those villains like it was nothing?"

Recovery Girl: "Correct, but now Kai's able to control that side of him and use its power."

Mineta: "This is a cool fight but I thought the goal was to either escape or capture the teacher."

Recovery Girl: "That was the goal for partners. Since Kai is a single team his goal is to last a certain amount of time in a fight."

Ojiro: "How long?"

Recovery: "Five minutes."

Momo: "Five minutes against the principal, that's a tall order."

Kai POV

I tear off a section of the arena and toss it at Nezu. He kicks it to pieces creating a cloud of dust. I use my speed to close the distance between us. I slide under him grabbing his ankle. I then yank him to me and punch his chin. 

He backflips landing on his feet. He starts chuckling while a menacing aura leaks from him. In a flash he's in my face and sends out a right hook. I send out my own; when they collide a ripple goes out tearing up the arena. We both smile at each other when the buzzer goes off.

Speaker: "Kai Midoriya practical exam, passed."

I sigh and fall onto my back tired. The toll hits me but this time I only have the experience of being winded. After catching my breath I get up and shake hands with Nezu.

Nezu: "That was a fabulous fight, may you continue to improve."

*next day* 

Aizawa: "When the bell rings you should all be in your seats. As you know they're some of you who didn't pass the final exam. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods, everyone is going!"

Kirishima: "We really get to go to the camp?"

Aizawa: "Yeah, the good news is no one bombed the written exam."