Chapter 13

“Can we Allison? Please, please pwetty pwease?” Niall begs. His hands are clasped together, as if in prayer, and he's on his knees in front of me, lips pouting.

"Niall..." I hesitate.

 “Please Allison. We’ll be good. We pwomise." Louis chimes in. I sigh, eyes scanning over each of their pleading faces. I'm going to regret this.

 “Okay! You can stay over.” I finally cave. The boys express their excitement in yells, cheers, and hollers. "Shh!" I scold them. "I do have neighbors and they're not deaf." 

"Sorry." Louis apologizes in an exaggerated whisper. 

"It's fine." I assure. "Let's go." 

"Wait, we can't go out like this." Zayn argues.

"Zayn, I assure you, your hair looks fine." I roll my eyes.

"Its' not that," he says. "But thank you." he smiles cheekily.

"What he means is that if we go out like this, we'll never make it back here. Have you got any disguises?" Liam explains.

"I think I've got an idea." I smirk and laugh at their worried expressions.

........................

"How the hell do girls where these things?" Harry complains. "They're so uncomfortable."

"Stop messing with it!" I hiss. "That bra's my favorite."

The only 'disguises' I could think of is dressing all the boys up as girls. They look pretty good, if I my so so myself. But I find it exceedingly difficult to keep a straight face in public.

"I've always wondered what it felt like to be a girl." Louis says. 

"What do you think?" I look over at him.

"Let's just say I'm happy to be a guy." he says and trips slightly in his heels. 

"Well, I think you guys look pretty hot." I can't help the laugh that escapes my lips as I put numerous sodas in our trolley.

"Hahaha. Very funny." Niall rolls his eyes.

"I know I am."

"Well guys, or should I say girls, I think that was a very successful grocery shopping trip." I sigh, backing out of the store parking lot. 

"Ya know, I'm kinda getting used to this now." Louis says. "Can I borrow this shirt sometime?"

"No." I answer, chuckling. "In fact, I better get all my clothes back."

"Trust me, you can have them." Zayn says. "Why do girls insist on everything being tight anyway? It's so uncomfortable."

"Why do guys insist on everything being so drab and boring?" I retort.

"The world may never know." 

"Hey, Alli, can you turn this song up?" Harry requests, a smirk adorning his features. I hesitantly comply. Why does he want me to turn this up? And then it dawns on me just as I hear all the boys sing in unison.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR GETS ME OVERWHELMED BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL YOU DON'T KNOW-OH-OH! YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL OH-OH! THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" 

"Oh brother." I groan. They continue to sing loudly the entire way home.

 ...................................

Once we get back to my house, we change into our onesies and get ready for the huge sleepover. Niall is in charge of the food which I think is  big mistake, but he insisted, and the rest of us set up my living room with pillows and blankets. 

 “Movie tiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmee!” Louis shouts and then puts in a DVD. Harry and I sit with his arm wrapped around me until the boys sit in-between us, breaking us apart. 

 “No, no, no. No PDA while we’re watching a movie." Louis says and I just playfully roll my eyes at him. The movie starts and I see the title. Mean Girls? What the-

"Shhhhhhhh!!!” all the boys, even Harry, shush me. I guess I said what I was thinking aloud. Whoops. 

 I love this movie, but this was definitely the last movie I was expecting them to pick out. After the movie, Louis says, “That movie is so fetch.” 

 We all laugh and say, “Stop trying to make fetch happen. Fetch  is never going to happen!” and then  burst into another fit of giggles. 

"You know," Louis says, laying down in his spot on the floor. "that movie has a lot of important life lessons."

"Oh yeah, like what?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Well, for isntance, one is that if an evil bitch is getting in your way, run her over with a bus." he says seriously, resulting in all of us bursting into another fit of laughter.

 “Night Boo Bear, night Nialler, night Lee-yum, night Zaynie, night Hazza Bear." I say once we've all settled down.

 “Night Alli.” they say in unison. 

 “Good night, my love." Harry whispers in my ear and sends chills down my spine. A gentle kiss is placed to the tip of my nose.

 “Night Harry.” I whisper back to him. I snuggle in closer to him, my back pressed to his front. His legs tangle with mine, arm constricting around my waist before I drift off to sleep.

  A/N  

Sorry  it's such a short chapter!!! I have to start getting ready for school. I'll try to update tomorrow if I don't have too much homework.  Thanks for reading. I love you guys! Mwuah! xoxo-Keke