Chapter 30

*Harry's POV*

When I wake up the next morning, Alli's still asleep as usual. I smile at the sight of her peacefully sleeping. Last night is officially the best night of my life. 

I look at the ring still on Allison's finger and smile even wider. So it wasn't a dream. Allison agreed to marry me. Allison was going to be my wife. 

I get up and retrieve my shorts that are on the floor and put them on. I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror. There's something different about me. I can't quite put my finger on it. 

I brush my teeth and leave my hair in it's messy, curly state. I go back into the room and Allison's awake. She's sitting on the bed, wrapped up in the covers, and she's smiling while looking at the ring on her finger. 

I go over and sit next to her. 

"Morning Love," I say and she smiles. 

"Morning Haz," she says and I lean down and kiss her gently. 

*Allison's POV*

When I wake up, Harry's not beside me, but he's in the bathroom. Last night was, something special. It was nothing like the first time with Harry. That time, we were drunk and didn't know what we were doing. This time was more romantic, he was very gentle with me. 

I look down at the beautiful ring on my finger and smile. I was going to get married. And not to just anyone. But to my best friend. My soul mate. My Harry. 

My Harry. 

He comes out of the bathroom and sits next to me. 

"Morning Love," he says. I smile even wider. 

"Morning Haz," I say. He looks at me with loving eyes and kisses me gently. I lay my head back down on the pillow, Harry's face hovering mine. 

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you," he whispers. I smile. 

"I love you too," I say. He smiles and then presses his lips to mine. He kisses me gently but roughly at the same time. And then he resorts to kissing my neck slowly, repeatedly. 

Eventually, we get up and I put some clothes on. Harry picks me up again, bridal style and carries me downstairs. 

We sit down on the huge couch in the living room and turn on the television. Oh no. 

"We all know One Direction's Harry Styles and his girlfriend Allison Anderson have been together for quite some time. But they were spotted yesterday on their private beach, getting pretty cosy, apparently on a vacation in Hawaii. Later on, they were seen shopping and then dancing in the middle of the square where a local festival was going on. We asked a few people who were also at the festival and saw the couple. They said that the two looked very in love and comfortable together. After that, they went out to dinner at a local Hawaiian restaurant and the waitress who served them, 22 year old Taylor Burns, says quote, 'They ordered the specials and you could tell from the way they looked at each other that they were very in love. I wouldn't be surprised if they get married soon.'