Chapter 35

*One Week Later*

The boys have been spending the last week at me and Harry's house and I've got to admit, I've loved having them here. They keep me laughing and even though I'm five months pregnant, we still have loads of fun. 

"Guys, come here, she kicked again," I tell them. I'm sat in the living room, watching a bit of television and they all rush to get in here. Brooklyn's been kicking a lot, but every time she does, the boys miss it. 

"Me first," Louis calls. The rest of the boys groan and I laugh. Louis places his hand on my stomach and waits. 

There's a pause and then she kicks. 

"OH MY GAWD! SHE KICKED! I FELT IT," Louis screams, clearly excited. 

"ME next!"

"No, me!"

"Hey, hey, you all can place ONE hand on my stomach. It's big enough for all of you," I say. It's true. My stomach is absolutely ginormous. 

They all gently place one hand on my stomach and she immediately starts kicking. 

"Oh my god! I can't believe it," Niall says, his face incredulous. 

"Woah! She's gonna be a football player one day with that kick," Zayn says, smiling. 

Harry comes down the stairs and asks, "Is she kicking again?" I nod my head and he comes to sit next to me. 

The boys are still absolutely incredulous. I can't help but laugh at their expressions. 

"I honestly can't wait to meet her," Liam says. 

"I know. I can't believe it's been five months. Almost six now," Harry says. then his phone rings. 

"Hello," he says. Niall helps me up off the couch and into the kitchen. I'm sooo hungry. 

"What do you want to eat Alli," Niall asks. 

"I don't know. I'm in the strange mood for pasta," I say. 

"Nooo problemo. I can fix ya some if you want," Niall offers. Aww. The boys have all been so sweet to me during my pregnancy. They fix me food, they help me up, they're always asking if they can do something for me. 

I go over to Niall and give him a hug. He kisses the top of my head. 

"Thanks Nialler. That'd be great," I say. I sit down at the counter on a bar stool and Niall and I chat a bit when we hear Harry yelling. 

"No! I'm telling you, we can't do it," he yells. I look at Niall and he just shrugs his shoulders. "You guys are always doing crap like this to us. I refuse to do this. I can't leave Alli now. She's almost six months along," Harry says.