Chapter 46

I wake up the next morning by someone's voice whispering sweet things in my ear. It takes me a moment to realise that it's Harry. 

"C'mon love, it's time to wake up," he whispers and then gives me a kiss on the neck. 

"No. I don't wanna," I whine and then roll over on my other side so he won't bother me. 

"Fine then. I'll just have to...persuade you," he says seductively in my ear. He places one, slow, warm kiss on my neck and my eyes pop open. Not again. I hop up. 

"Fine then. I'll get up," I say and then tromp up the stairs. I can still hear him chuckling to himself when  I get to our room. 

Harry and I have an early interview and photo shoot today. The photo shoot is first and they're going to our hair, makeup, and wardrobe when we get there, so I dress in a simple pair of Nikes, pink Victoria's Secret sweats, and a black cut off tank top. I put my hair up in a messy bun and then go to Brooklyn's room where she's still sleeping soundly. I hate to have to wake her up. Hopefully, Anne is already up and getting ready as well.  

I dress her in a simple, white t-shirt and leave her pants-less. Harry's always saying that I need to let her do that sometimes. But, then again, this is coming from the boy who runs around stark naked and couldn't care less. 

After I finish dressing her, I grab the baby bag, making sure it's full of diapers, wipes, bottles, etc, and then go downstairs where Niall is making breakfast. 

I go put Brooklyn in her swing, making sure she has a pacifier, and then head back into the kitchen. 

"Morning Nialler," I say and then give him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Morning Beautiful. Oh Allison, you don't look too good," Niall says. I roll my eyes. 

"Thanks Niall. You sure do know how to make a girl feel great about herself," I tease him. He smiles sheepishly. 

"Sorry. I know just what can make you feel a little better. How about some tea," he asks. I smile at him. 

"That'd be great. Thanks Niall," I say. He smiles back at me. 

"No problem Princess. Here, snack on this while I get the tea going. Shouldn't take long," he says and then hands me a plate of bacon. Yes, this is Niall's idea of a snack. The bacon is delicious, and by the time I finish eating I don't know how many, the tea is done. 

Niall has a special recipe. Three spoonfuls of sugar, some honey, and one mint leaf. It's absolute heaven. Just then, Harry comes down the stairs and sits next to me. 

"Morning Alli Cat," he says and then kisses my temple. "Morning Niall. Ooh you're making tea? Get me a cup too."

Niall sets my cup down. 

"There ya go Beautiful. Harry, I'll get yours in a second," he says. I take a sip and then shudder as the tea warms my entire body.