Chapter 36

*Harry's POV*

"Alright guys! From the top, a five six seven eight!"

"Do you remember summer '09? Wanna go back there every night. Just can't lie was the best time of my life. Lying on the beach as the sun blew out. Playin' this guitar by the fire too loud. Oh my my they could never shut us down," I sang. Louis was about to start his part of the song when my phone rang. IT was my ring tone for Alli.

"Sorry guys, I gotta take this," I say. I'm not usually allowed to keep my phone on during rehearsals, but since my fiancé is eight months pregnant and could have our baby at any time, I'm allowed to keep it on. The guys get their water and then crowd around me. They're just as excited about this baby as Allison and I are.

I put it on speaker so everyone can hear.

"Hello," I answer.

"Hey Harry, this is Bree. Allison's water just broke," Allison's younger sister, Bree says.

"Are you serious," I ask, incredulous.

"Harry, would I kid about something like this," she says and then laughs. The boys all start cheering and I smile. Today, our little girl just might be entered into the world.

"Here, do you want to talk to her," Bree asks.

"Yes."

"Here Alli, it's Harry," I hear her say and then Allison comes on the phone.

"Hello?"

"Allison, love the boys and I are on our way now. We'll get there as soon as we can," I say.

"Okay," she says, a bit strangled. She's in pain and I need to get there as soon as possible.

"I love you," I tell her. I can hear the smile in her voice when she answers.

"I love you too, Haz," she tells me. We hang up.

The guys and I start packing up our stuff, not even bothering to tell anyone where we're going. We get into the car and speed off.

*Allison's POV*

*Three Hours Later*

I'm sat in my hospital room, which is very nice by the way. I've been having on and off contractions for the last three hours and Harry still isn't here yet.

I've never felt so much pain in my entire life. I'm absolutely miserable. I'm trying to stay calm though.

"Gen, can-can you call H-Harry please," I ask weakly. Genny nods her head.