Chapter 22

I take two tests just to make sure and then I go sit down beside Harry. He takes both of my hands in his as he attempts to rub some warmth back in them. The minutes are up and I go to check them. I take a deep breath before picking them up. Positive. Both of them. 

I let out a gasp and then a sob. No. This can't be happening. What are we going to do? Everyone knows Harry and I are together, so what would the press, and basically the entire world, say about him becoming a father at a young age?

Harry wraps his arms around me and all I can do is cry into his chest. "Shh. Babe, it's going to be okay." he whispers.

"But, it's not! What are we going to do? We can't just lie and say it's someone else's. Then our daughter or son would just grow up thinking that he or she belongs to someone else when they belong to us. I wouldn't be able to take knowing that they're out there somewhere and they don't know their own parents. And there's no way I'm getting an abortion. That was never an option. I could never do that." I say. 

"I know, I know." he says. "I wish none of this had happened, but it's too late to go back now. I'd tell your family but I think it'd be too much on them at the moment." Harry says. 

I know he's right. If my family weren't going through such a hard time, I would've called them up the second I even though I was pregnant. 

But then again, if my mum had never died, none of this would've happened. I wouldn't have felt the need for some sort of release from the pain I felt because of her dying. But, it's not her fault. You can't choose when you die. 

"We need to go over to the flat and tell the boys." I say. At least I'm not noticeable at all. But, what's going to happen once I start showing? I'll definitely have to stay out of the public eye. Either way, this could turn out badly. 

If I lie and say it's someone else's, then I'll be seen as a cheater and liar amongst other things and it wouldn't do any good to Harry and the rest of the boys. Then, if I say it's me and Harry's child, we won't be seen too well in the public eye. Harry has so many young fans and  he's seen as a role model to so many girls out there. 

I change into a baggy t-shirt (didn't want to take a chance) and a pair of baggy jeans with some sunglasses and my hair up in  a messy bun and then we leave to go to the boys' flat. 

................................

I bite down nervously on my lip and focus on the trees and scenery whizzing past the car. I feel Harry take my hand and lace our fingers together. I look over at him to find him giving me a small smile. He raises out intertwined fingers to his lips and places a soft kiss to the back of my hand before comfortably resting them back on his thigh.

"You okay?" he softly asks. I nod and attempt to give him a smile.

"Just nervous." I admit.

"Me too."

When we get there, Harry knocks on the door. Almost immediately, Niall answers, enveloping me in a huge hug. I'm serious when i say that his hugs are like magic. Nothing can cheer anyone up better than a Horan Hug. 

I actually smile. It's been a while since I've smiled and it feels good to feel some happiness for once.

"Lou, Liam, Zayn, get down here! Alli and Harry are downstairs!" he yells. Soon, the rest of the boys are downstairs and we all gather in the living room. 

Harry and I sit in front of them so we can see all their faces. They all hold looks of confusion and worry.

"What's this all about?" Lou asks.