Chapter 45

Harry's mum, Anne, can see that something's obviously wrong and I have something on my mind. 

"Here, Trisha, can you take Brooklyn for a second," she asks Zayn's mum. She hands Brooklyn over to her and then takes places a gentle hand on my shoulder.  "Do we need to talk dear," she asks. I nod my head. We both go off into me and Harry's room which is right across from Brooklyn's. 

I close the door behind us as Anne's looking over me and Harry's room. She laughs as she picks up a picture of Harry and I when we were younger. We had both gotten ice cream that day and we had it all over ourselves. Plus, Harry had lost one of his front teeth, so when he smiled he looked a lot like a jack-o-lantern. 

Anne sits on the bed and pats the seat beside her. I go over and sit next to her. She takes my hand in hers. 

"You seem distressed. What's wrong love," she asks. 

"Just...pre-wedding jitters I guess," I say, trying to avoid her eyes. 

"Allison, I know that's not it. I've known you way too long. C'mon, you can tell me," she says. I should've known better. Anne knows me better than I know myself. 

"I was just thinking about...how much I wish my mum was here. I wish she could be here to see Brooklyn, her first grandchild, to be here with me when I get married," I say as tears start to fill my eyes. 

"Oh honey. I know you wish she could be here with you physically. But, she's always with you. She will never ever ever leave you. Trust me, I miss her too. She was my best friend and we were extremely close. I wish she were here. But sweetie, just know you'll always have me here for you. Don't ever think that anything you think, anything you've done will change that. I love you," she says and then wraps me in her arms. 

What would I do without Anne?

*Harry's POV*

Today, me and the guys along with our fathers and Allison's dad are all going to go out to look for tuxedos. This should've been done ages ago, but hey, as long as it gets done on time. 

I felt bad about leaving Allison home alone with Brooklyn, so I had the brilliant idea of having Perrie, Danielle, Eleanor, and our mums come down to spend time with her. Most of them haven't even seen Brooklyn yet, so this will be good for them. 

Not to mention, my mum  had been dying to see Allison again and Brooke as well. 

Hopefully, everything will turn out okay and nothing will go wrong. Of course, that's wishful thinking. But hey, a guy can dream right?

We've been looking for tuxes for a about an hour when Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam all excuse themselves to go to the bathroom. I can tell already that they're up to something, but I don't question it. I've already got enough on my mind. 

"Niall's POV*

When Louis, Zayn, Liam, and I all get into the bathroom, we talk in hushed tones.