Chapter 31- Good/Bad News

Okay so, this is a really short chapter because there is going to be a part three. Tank you for reading. I've come so far and I just want to thank you guys. Love you loads! xx-Keke

*Allison's POV*

"Harry, I'm serious. I'm feeling much better now. I'm just extremely hungry," I say but he's not hearing any of it. He shakes his head.

"I'm glad you're feeling better, Love. But, I'm still taking you to the hospital or a doctor's office or something. What if you start feeling horrible again," he says. I can't argue with him because I know he's right.

After about a fifteen minute drive, we make it to a local doctor's office. Harry insists on carrying me inside, but I tell him that I'm fine and can walk on my own.

We make it inside and sit down. Thankfully, there aren't lot of people in here today and the people who are here are either too young or too old to know who we are.

I fill out the information sheet quickly and then hand it back to the receptionist. Soon, they call out my name.

Harry and I go into one of the rooms that's themed with butterflies and flowers. Harry helps me up to sit on the strange bed and after a while, the doctor comes in.

He gives Harry and I a warm smile. "Hi, I'm Doctor Jenner. And you must be Allison," he says and shakes my hand. I nod my head.

"Well, first thing we're going to do is take some blood tests to make sure this isn't just an allergic reaction to something," he says. Oh god. I'm afraid of needles. Harry of course, knows this, so he takes my hand in his and gives me a reassuring smile.

"It's okay," he mouths to me. I nod. A nurse comes in and wipes my arms down. She wraps the plastic, rubber band thingy around my arm and then slowly sticks the needle into it. I slowly breathe in and out, trying not to freak out.

After what seems like forever, she takes the needle out and throws it away, she puts a bandage on my arm and tells me that it'll probably feel like a bruise for a little while.

She and Dr. Jenner exit the room, telling us that they'll be back in a while. Harry sits next to me on the bed and takes both of my hands in his and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"It's going to be okay," he whispers to me. Tears start to form in my eyes. What if something serious is wrong? What if I have an incurable sickness or cancer or something?

What if...what if it's something that'll take me away from Harry?

Harry and I are anxiously awaiting the results. The doctor comes in, a smile on his face. Why is he smiling? Well, if he's smiling it can't be something bad. Can it?

"Well, I have good/ bad news. Depending on how you take it. Are you ready," he asks. Harry and I brace ourselves for the worst.

"Congratulations, you're not sick. You're pregnant," he says.

What?