Chapter 47

When I wake up, it's almost past 12:00 in the afternoon. Harry's still asleep beside me, drooling out of the mouth and his curly hair all over the place. 

I smile to myself and then get up. I pull on a pair of shorts and then head downstairs. The rest of the boys are up, but everyone else is either asleep, or out somewhere. 

I enter the kitchen where all of the boys are. I sit down at the mini bar. 

"Morning guys," I say. Louis has a smirk on his face and Liam looks around at everyone nervously. What the heck's going on?

Even Niall is trying to avoid my eyes. 

"Okay guys, what's going on? What are you trying to hide," I say. It's silent for a while and then Louis speaks up. 

"Oh nothing. It's just, Liam told us a bit of interesting information about you and Harry," he says, a mischievous look in his eyes. 

"Oh? And just what did Mr. Payne tell you," I ask. Louis gives Liam a knowing glance. 

"He told us that you and Harry were doing a bit of...canoodling last night. Do you deny it," Louis says. 

"Well, that depends on what you mean by canoodling," I say. 

"He said that he accidentally walked in on you two and you were quite...busy," he says. 

My face turns a bit red just as Harry comes down the stairs, his hair a bloody mess and in nothing but a pair of boxers and socks. 

"AHA! IT WAS TRUE," Louis says, laughing his head off. Harry looks confused. 

"What's going on," he asks. 

"The boys were just asking antagonizing me about what you and I were doing last night," I say. Harry catches on quick. 

"Not that it's any of your buisness, but nothing happened last night. She turned me down," Harry says as he's getting himself some grapes. 

"Oooooo. Rejection," Zayn says. 

"Turned down is a strong way to put it. I did more than turn him down. I teased him a bit. It was fun," I say, smiling. The boys are obviously incredulous that Harry and I are so open to what happened between us last night. 

"What exactly did you do," Louis asks me. I see Niall walk out of the room, looking quite at war with himself. He goes up to his room. I decide to tell Liam, Louis, and Zayn what happened just to set the record straight, and then I'll go up to check on Niall. 

A few minutes later, after I've explained everything to the boys, I go upstairs to check on Niall. I knock on his door. 

"Come in," he says. There are clothes all over the floor. I'll have to tell him to pick all of this up. After all, this is my house. The boys have basically moved into me and Harry's house. He's welcome to stay here any time he wants to, but he has to at least attempt to keep it clean.