Chapter 24

*Harry's POV*

After the interview, I was extremely nervous. And I'll tell you why. 

Allison and I...we've been friends for almost our entire lives and we've been dating for quite some time. I love her more than words can describe. And, I want her to be mine for the rest of our lives. 

I'm in love with my best friend. 

And...I want to marry her. 

*Allison's POV*

When the guys come back, Lou comes and takes a seat on my lap and I wrap my arms around him like he's a little child. 

"So, how'd the interview go? Even though I watched it," I ask. 

"It went well. I was a little surprised that she wanted me to call you and I'll be honest, I was a little nervous before the interview, but hearing your voice made me realise that I have nothing to worry about," Harry says and then comes over to give me a quick kiss. 

"Ewwww. No PDA in front of me. Pleeeeaaaaassseeeee," Louis whines and gets off of my lap. Harry and I just laugh and then he comes over to sit next to me. 

That's when it gets quiet. Really quiet. 

Super quiet. 

Eerily quiet. 

Really, super, eerily quiet. And let me tell you, it's never like this. Ever. Even Lou is quiet. But, he has this smirk on his face and he keeps on making glances at Harry. 

After a while, I can't stand it anymore. 

"Okay guys. What's up? What aren't you telling me," I ask. No one answers. 

"HARRY'S GONNA-" Louis starts to scream but then is cut off by Liam putting his hand over Louis' mouth. 

"Shutup Louis," he growls. I get a confused look on my face and turn to Harry. 

"You're gonna do what," I ask. Harry gives a death stare to Lou and then smiles at me. 

"Nothing, love. You'll find out later," he answers and then kisses my temple lightly. 

"Nooooo. I wanna know now," I whine. Harry laughs at my expression. 

"Harry was gonna tell you that Lou needs you to baby-sit today. She wanted you to call her to tell her if you can or can't," Zayn says. 

I eye them all suspiciously. 

"Is that really it," I ask.