Chapter 37

"Are you ready to go," Harry asks me. 

"Yep," I say. It's finally time for Harry and I to take Brooklyn home. It's a bit nippy outside, so she's wrapped up in blankets and has socks and a hat on and everything. We definitely don't need to her taking ill. 

We say goodbye to all of the staff who have been so helpful during our time here. The boys are all taking turns video taping Harry and I. 

"We're going home Brookey," Liam says as he's taking his turn. 

Louis drives while the rest of us sit in the backseat with Brooke. Thankfully, we get to the house with no problems. 

Harry opens the door to the house and smiles at me. 

"Welcome home Haz," I whisper to him. He kisses me softly. 

"Welcome home Brooke," he says. 

.................................................................................................

"And, that's all I remember," I say. 

"That's good Allison. You're starting to remember more and more each day it seems. Do you remember anything after that," my doctor/psychiatrist says. 

Let me tell you what's happened. Or...at least what everyone's been saying has happened. 

A few months after this guy named Harry and I apparently had a child together, a baby girl named Brooklyn,  I got in a car accident. I had a lot of brain damage and it erased almost all of my memory for what we thought was forever. I've been going to my doctor/psychiatrist, Mariah, for the past 36 weeks. 

This person, I mean, Harry, and these other guys named Zayn, Liam, Louis and um...what's the last one? Niall, I believe, have been trying to help me regain my memory. I remember things, but I don't feel them. 

This 'Harry' person is apparently my fiancé and he loves me...a lot. Except, I don't know if I'm supposed to love him back or not. I still go to bed beside him every night, but I feel nothing. I feel no emotion towards him or any of the other guys. I don't even feel any emotion towards my...daughter. 

"No, I don't remember anything after that. It all blacks out," I tell her. 

"Well dear, our time's up. I'll see you next week okay? Stay safe," Mariah says, giving me a hug. 

"I will. Thanks Mariah," I say to her. 

"No problem love," she says. I walk out to the parking lot to find 'Harry' waiting for me. 

I feel bad for him. I've researched him on Google and found a few interesting things about him. 

He's in a boy group called One Direction. He's from Cheshire, England and we grew up together. But, he didn't always used to look the way he does now. He used to be very healthy and fit. Now, he has this tired, sad look on his face all the time. I can tell he loves me though. I know that. 

"Hey, are you ready to go," he asks me softly. I nod my head yes. 

Sometimes, I get so angry at myself. I feel like I'm the reason for his sadness. The reason for his pain and I can't do a freaking thing about it. It makes me so mad! I just wish I could restore all of my memories and make him happy again. I may not be sure if I love him or not, but I'd do anything to make him smile or laugh. I'd do anything for him. 

"Where's Brooklyn," I ask. 

"She's back at the house with the rest of the boys," he answers. 

We sit in silence just like we usually do until we get to the ginormous house. The first time I saw it I couldn't believe I lived here. It's just so massive. 

Harry helps me out of the car and into the house. 

When we get inside, Niall (at least, I think it's him) is rocking Brooklyn to sleep. He smiles at when he sees me. 

"Hey Alli. How'd it go," he asks. I can't help but smile at his smile. 

"Hey Nialler(I do faintly remember calling him that). It went great," I say as I take a seat beside him. 

As I'm sitting there beside him with him rocking my daughter to sleep, I suddenly get butterflies in my stomach. Oh no. 

I think I'm starting to develop a crush on Niall. What am I going to do now?

A/N

This chapter is short, but I'm gonna update another another chapter. It's gonna be a part four. Tanks for reading!!! I luff you guysss. xx-Keke