Chapter 26

Harry and I hurry into the kitchen just as Louis curses loudly. 

"What's wrong?"

"I sliced my finger open when I was trying to cut a carrot," Lou says. It's a pretty bad cut. 

"Here, let me get the first aid kit and I'll fix it," I say, hurrying to get it. I find it quickly and hurry back to the kitchen. 

Lou and I sit at the bar table and I take a look at the cut. Should be easy enough to fix. I clean it, put some antibiotics on it, and then carefully wrap it up. 

"There. You're all fixed up," I say, getting up and throwing everything away. 

"Will you kiss it to make it better," he asks in a baby voice and bats his eyes. I just roll my eyes, laugh and then kiss is finger. 

"There. Now please, no one else try to handle the knifes. We don't need anyone going to the hospital," I say, heading back into the living room. I lay down on the couch. I'm exhausted. I lay my head down on the pillow and quickly fall asleep. 

*Harry's POV One Day Earlier*

The boys and I weren't really going to a recording session. They're going to help me set everything up for when I propose to Alli, which I'm hoping to be soon. 

When I told them that I wanted to marry her, they reacted completely different than what I thought they would. 

"Well, it's about time," Louis said. 

"Yaaaayyyy! You guys are gonna get married, and have kids, and I'm gonna be an uncle," Zayn said excitedly. 

"I'm so happy for you guys. You're perfect together," Liam said. 

"You're gonna have to propose to her in style. This can't  be something just thrown together, it has to be special," Niall said and we all agreed. 

To be honest, I had been planning for how to propose to her for a long time. I knew long ago that I was in love with her and one day I wanted her to be mine forever. 

The thought of it made me nervous and then I thought about our future together. Her being my wife, our kids, having a family. It made me smile. 

We were planning for quite some time when my phone rang. 

After Lou explained everything, the boys and I went strait to her house. Thankfully, nothing was seriously wrong and Alli came home with us. She was still sleeping by the time we got to our bus. 

I wasn't going to leave her side and neither were the boys. That night, we all camped out in the living room. 

I laid down beside the couch Alli was sleeping on. I whispered good night to her, even though she couldn't hear me, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and then fell asleep. 

*Alli's POV*

When I wake up, my head's stopped hurting and the sterile bandage is off. Now, my forehead only hurts if I touch this specific spot. Most likely the spot where I fell and bumped my head. 

Harry comes, sits next to me, and gives me a kiss on the cheek. 

"How're you feeling," he asks. 

"Much better. I just needed some rest," I answer. 

"Listen, Alli, I'm so sorry we didn't get to do anything for Valentine's Day. But, I'm making it up to you. We're going on a vacation for a while. Just you and me," he says, smiling. 

"Really?! Where," I ask, excited at the idea. 

"Anywhere you want," he says. I think about this. There are so many places we could go. 

Paris? No, I don't speak even a hint of French. 

Spain? No, I don't speak a lot of Spanish either. 

And then I get it. I've always wanted to go to America. Maybe Hawaii or California. Somewhere sunny. 

"Okay. I want to go to America. I've never been. Where do you suggest going? Somewhere sunny like Hawaii or California," I say. 

Harry thinks for a moment.

"Probably Hawaii. We won't really be mobbed my as many fans there. We have a lot of fans in California. I want for this vacation to be for just you and me," he says and then grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him. 

I smile. 

"Okay so, when do we go," I ask. 

"Tomorrow actually. So, we better start packing now. We'll be staying for a week," he says. Tomorrow? A week? Such short notice but I don't care. I'm going to Hawaii with my best friend. 

*That Night*

"Okay, so make sure you've got everything so we don't have to pack anything up in the morning," I say. Harry nods his head. I'm finished packing, so I help Harry pack the rest of his stuff. 

I hold up a pair of his boxers with hearts all over them. I look at him. 

"Really Harry?" I laugh. 

"Well, it's Valentine's Day. Gotta get in the spirit," he says and then smiles. I shake my head at him playfully and then put the boxers in his suitcase. 

After we've finished packing, Harry and I camp out in the living room. I curl up beside him and he wraps his arms around me. He kisses me lightly. 

"Night Harry." 

"Night Alli Cat," he says and then we both fall asleep. 

A/N

Okay so, I'm writing this quick chapter before I head off to school! Sorry it's short I'll try to write more when I get home. Love you guys! Tanks xx-Keke