Chapter 39

This is a really short chapter, but I just wanted to update a little bit before I go to bed. Nighty night guysss! xx-Keke

After Harry and I -(t feels so good to say his name and actually know who I'm talking about) we go for a walk in the park. 

He holds my hand gingerly and pulls me close to him. 

"So, what's been going on for the past few months? Keep me up to date," I say. 

"We've all been trying to help you regain your memory mostly. I've also been helping with Brooklyn," he answers. 

"How is she," I ask. 

He pauses and then answers. "She misses her mum. A lot." We walk in a comfortable silence for a second and then make it to our destination. 

Harry and I didn't just come to the park to be all lovey-dovey and take a casual stroll. We came here to visit our first daughters grave and also, my mums. 

I do remember Harry and I loosing our first child due to miscarriage. Anna-Sophia. I also remember my mum dying. That's hit like a load of bricks, but I've also learned to deal with it. I'll always have my mum inside my heart. She'll never leave me. 

Harry and I get down on our knees and reverently place the flowers we bought on the graves that are right beside each other. 

"I love you," I whisper to the both of them, Harry's arms wrapped tight around me as we both silently cry for our lost loved ones. 

*An Hour And A Half Later*

"Niall! Zayn! Guys we're home," I yell as Harry and I walk through the door. I'm searching to find them when they all come bounding down the stairs, worried looks on their faces. 

I grin broadly at all of them for a second and then run into the first pair of arms that my body can reach. It turns out to be Liam. He's stunned for a second and then he hugs me back. 

The rest of the boys just look at us with a look of incredulousness and worry. 

"Have I told you how much I love you," I whisper to Liam, tears streaming down my face. 

"I love you too Alli," he says.  I let go of Liam and then hug the rest of the guys, saving Niall for last. 

"Nialler," I say and then he hugs me. It's so good to have a Horan Hug again and know how much it means. I'm so happy to see all of them, but I have to say I probably missed Niall the most. 

I'm so happy to see him, I start repeatedly pecking him on the cheek playfully, leaving sloppy, wet kisses. 

"Ugh! Alli get off," he yells playfully. I smile at all of them and then I can see it clicks in all of their heads. 

"Alli, you remember," Zayn asks, incredulous. 

"How'd ya guess," I ask. 

"Well, there's this look in your eyes. Like-like you remember us. Before, it was just this blank stare like you had no idea who you were talking to half the time. Sometimes, you'd seem like you were on the brink of remembering, but then you'd black out again," Liam says. 

Just then, Niall comes back downstairs, holding Brooklyn. She's gotten so big since the last time I remember her. She has to be at least three or four months now. 

Tears start to fill my eyes. 

Niall comes over to me and places her in my arms. 

"Hi Brooklyn," I whisper to her. She smiles at me, happy to see her mum. I cradle her close to my chest and just play and talk to her. 

She looks even more like Harry now. There's little to no resemblance to me. 

She has so much hair and it's so curly and unusually long for a three to four month year old. It's a beautiful chocolate brown, her eyes are as green as Harry's, she has very pronounced dimples just like him, she's absolutely beautiful. 

That night, the boys and I have a movie night in the living room after Brooklyn's fallen asleep. I missed this so much. 

I love these guys and I'd do absolutely anything for them. Anything.