Chapter 28

Harry and I get onto the plane and quickly find our seats. We sit down and I lay my head on his shoulder. I'm absolutely exhausted. 

Harry kisses the top of my head. "Go on to sleep, Love," he whispers. I snuggle into him and we both quickly fall asleep. 

*Hours Later*

After going through the very long and very tiring process of getting our bags and changing planes and everything, we make it to Hawaii. I don't even know what time it is here, but it's pitch black dark. This is something I'll have to get used to. 

Harry and I get all of our bags and put them in the back of a cab that we hauled. Harry tells the driver what hotel we're staying at, and the driver speeds off. 

"Exactly what part of Hawaii are we staying in," I ask. 

"We're going to be staying in a luxury condo in Maui," he answers. I've never really traveled much, but I do remember having to do quite a bit of research on Maui, Hawaii for a project once for school. 

Thirty minutes later, Harry and I are checking in to our luxury condo. It has it's own private beach, and it's huge and beautiful with lots of bright colours that make you feel like you're in paradise. There's a terrace and the kitchen is huge. 

Harry and I walk around and take in the sights. It's absolutely gorgeous here. 

We're not tired at all, so we go into our bedroom, take quick showers and then Harry plops down on the massive sized bed. While I'm passing him, I smack his bum playfully. He just smiles at me and I laugh and then sit down beside him. 

"Oooh. We promised Lou and Lux we'd call them once we landed," I say. I pull out my laptop and decide to Skype them. 

Lou picks up. 

"Hey Alli, Harry! How's Hawaii so far," Lou asks. 

"It's absolutely beautiful. It's night time here, so we're going to have to get used to the time difference but, other than that it's been great so far," Harry answers. 

"Well that's good. Hey Lux, want to come say hi to Harry and Alli," Lou coos to Lux. 

Soon, Lux is on my laptop screen. 

"Hi Ayyee! Hi Hayyee!"

"Hi Lux! How're you doing, Love," Harry asks. 

"I doing good Hayyee. I miss you," she says and gets a pouty face. 

"Aww Lux. It's okay. We're gonna be back soon. Have you been a good girl like you promised," I ask. 

Lux nods her head and smiles. She looks so adorable in her pink teddy bear PJs and her hair in pigtails, she's holding her favourite stuffed teddy bear. 

"Okay good. We'll see you soon Lux. We love you," Harry says and then we blow her a big kiss. She giggles and blows one back. 

"Okay Lou, we'll talk to you guys later. We just wanted you to know we made it safely," I say. 

"Alright Hon. Take care," she says and then we hang up. 

Harry and I still aren't tired, so we turn on the TV and settle on this movie called, 'My Sister's Keeper'. This is a really sad movie. I've seen it before. It's about a girl who has cancer and her younger sister has been forced to be her donor since she was a little girl. It's a very dramatic and heart-warming movie though. 

I don't know when I fall asleep, but the last thing I remember is Harry turning off the beside lamp. 

When I wake up, Harry's not beside me. I instantly smell food cooking in the kitchen. I get up and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I put on a pair of socks because the floor's cold. 

When I walk into the kitchen, Harry's cooking what looks like spaghetti and meatballs. Definitely not breakfast. I look at the clock on the wall and it says that it's almost 1:34 in the afternoon. 

I go over and Harry gives me a kiss. 

"Morning babe," he says and smiles. 

"Morning," I say and smile at him.  "So, what's on the agenda today," I ask. 

"Anything you want. I have a couple of ideas, but I want for us to make a decision together," he says. Soon, he's finished making the spaghetti and we go out on the terrace and watch the waves overlap and crash while the palm trees swing lightly in the breeze. 

*Harry's POV*

When I wake up, Allison's still asleep. I decide not to wake her up, but I take a picture of her sleeping and post it on twitter. 

@Harry_Styles Nighty night and don't let the bedbugs bite @Allison_Rose

It's almost 12:30, so I decide to make us lunch before she wakes up. I'm brainstorming ideas for where we should go today when Allison comes down the stairs. 

I give her a light kiss. 

"Morning babe," I say and smile. 

She smiles at me. "Morning. So what's on the agenda today," she asks. 

I tell her we can go anywhere we want to. After I've finished the spaghetti, we go out on the terrace and eat peacefully while watching the waves crash onto the sea and the palm trees swinging. 

"Do you want to go take a quick dip in the pool, or hang out at the beach," I ask her. 

"We can go out on the beach. No offense Haz but you're starting to look a bit pale, Love," she says and pinches my cheeks. I smile at her. 

We go upstairs and change into our swimsuits. Soon, we're heading down to our own little private paradise. 

A/N

Sorry guys, last chapter of the night! I'll try to update a little more tomorrow hopefully. Maybe Saturday or Sunday I don't know yet. I love you guys so much. Tanks! Nighty night and don't let the Cassie's bite! xx-Keke

Ps. There's a link to how I imagined the condo to look! Enjoy! http://www.luxuryretreats.com/villa-rentals/jewel-of-maui-maui-photo-169559.html