Chapter 29

Alli and I get two beach towels that we found and spread them out. We lie down on our backs and wait as the sun bakes our skin. 

"Do you remember the time when we were on the beach that day, and you nearly drowned," I say. Allison smiles. 

"Yes. I was only like two or three. Both of our families decided to go to the beach, our parents turned their backs for one second, and I dove for the water. I didn't know how to swim back then," she answers. 

"I've got to admit, we were a pretty interesting duo. Partners in crime," I say and we laugh. We spend the next hour enjoying the sun and reliving old childhood memories. 

*Allison's POV*

After a while, Harry and I decide to take a nice walk down the beach. It's too beautiful a day outside to just stay in. 

He takes my hand in his and intertwines our fingers. We're walking for a while when Harry stops and laughs. 

"What is it," I ask. He shakes his head. 

"Nothing, I was just...thinking about how extremely lucky I am to have you," he says and then wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him, staring deeply into my eyes. 

He's about to kiss me when I see something behind him. Oh god. No. All I can see is a head with a camera. Harry notices that there's something wrong. 

"What is it," he asks, worried. 

"There's someone with a camera here. Isn't this a private beach," I whisper to him, trying not to look like I've noticed the cameraman. 

Harry looks behind him and curses underneath his breath. 

"Come on, let's go," he whispers, clearly upset at this. He takes my hand in his and we hurry back up to the condo. 

*Harry's POV*

What did I ever do to deserve her? I'm so lucky to have her. I laugh. 

"What is it," she asks. I shake my head and tell her what I was just thinking. I wrap my arms around her small waist and pull her close to me, staring into those beautiful eyes of hers. Everyone thinks I have gorgeous eyes, but they're nothing compared to Allison's. 

Should I propose to her now?

I lean down to kiss her when her face turns grave. I ask her what's wrong, worried.

"There's someone with a camera here. Isn't this a private beach?" I look behind me and curse underneath my breath. 

"Come on, let's go," I whisper to her, upset that this stupid person found a way to get onto our beach and ruin this moment. I take her hand and we hurry back to the condo.