Chapter 2

He was gone.

Hux had contacted Phasma as soon as he realized Kylo was gone. He was stupid. How was he so oblivious that he actually thought Kylo would communicate with him?

Hux was currently pacing in their room when Phasma had walked in. Hux didn't even know what she would say. Phasma had always been there for him. Back when his father was still alive to when Kylo had first arrived on the Finalizer.

"He's gone."

Hux manages to choke out before he goes back to drinking the last of his Caf.

"What do you want me to do Sir?"

Hux was silent, still thinking of what to do and how to do it.

"I could take some troops down to the surface and-"

"No, no I will not lose another Captain, not right now."

"Red, it will be ok, he probably is fine, I mean it's Kylo we're talking about."

"I, I can't lose him what if-"

Phasma had known Hux ever since he picked her and Brendol up off of Pathmos, she knew him more than most. He was like a brother to her. That being said she needed him to snap out of it and become the Grand Marshal of the First Order.

So, she slapped him, hard.

"Armitage snap out of it and give me a game plan."

He took a few seconds; he straightened his collar on his uniform and showed a stern look on his face.

"Captain, I need you to go down to the bridge and direct everyone's focus on the Resistance and their stations. I want a full perimeter scan on that outer rim planet and the Resistance forces. I will join you at the bridge once I conduct a location on Kylo Ren's Ship. Do you understand Captain?"

"Yes, Grand Marshal, I will prepare the bridge for your arrival."

"Excellent, you are free to go."

Before Phasma walked out the door Hux grabbed her hand.

"Thank you, and Ow, you did not need to slap me that hard."

She smiled under her mask and with that, they parted ways. 

-In a dark place we find ourselves and a little more knowledge lights our way." -Yoda, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith