Chapter 12

The Market was very loud. 

People on the Finalizer were reserved, never speaking unless necessary. Their minds always silent. This was literal chaos.

People were yelling at one another, arguing over price, bumping into people just to start a fight. There was no order to it. The worst of it was the Imperial protesters.

Hux had mentioned to her that many people were not happy with the First Order. Many people who were loyal to the Empire were "Stuck in the Past" as her father had put it. Having her father's work being discarded as if the Empire had done a better job at controlling things. The Empire had hardly made Order, it just developed into more chaos.

She could feel herself start to drift wanting to throw something or someone. Use your anger but save it within you, let the force control it for you, keep it inside until you must use it.

She continued on, only stopping by a couple of shops that had model replicas of Star Fighter's and ships from the Galactic Era. They unfortunately already had the ones they were selling though so she continued on.

She felt like someone was following her, but it was the noise that made it hard to grasp with the Force. She kept moving through the market, making her way down an alley that continued to the other side of the market. She stopped when she saw a figure at the other end, blocking her path. The figure moved close to her, but Amidala stood her ground. When the figure got closer it looked like, like-.

Amidala quickly grabbed Kylo's lightsaber and stood her ground.She didn't know how Rey found her. Was she still in her head? She hadn't talked to her since that night? 

Rey took out her lightsaber and didn't seem to be backing down. Amidala was ready for a fight. Kylo had trained her enough. She was going to do what she swore that night Rey had visited her.

"Amidala, I need your help."

Amidala screamed and rammed at her with the lightsaber only to feel something hit her head. Amidala fell to the ground, her vision blurred only to see thin outlines of two men, and Rey, but then everything faded to black.

When Amidala came to, she noticed she was sitting in a wooden chair, her hands were stuck in some sort of hold, and she could make out that there were people with her.

Rey..........the scavenger did this to you.

Her head was still spinning but now she could make out people talking, no arguing.

"Why did you hit her? I had that completely under control."

"Well, I'm sorry for not trusting the child of Darth Tantrum and Evil Space Ginger. You're Welcome."

"Oh, please Poe, you just didn't want her to turn around and notice you were behind her."

"Uhhhhhh, will you both shut up already, Maker, is this the type of torcher the Resistance gives. It might actually be worse than the First Order's."

All three of them turned to see Amidala, staring at all three of them. She knew Rey, there was a man with dark curly hair, he looked younger than she was expecting. He was the pilot. Then there was the other man, the traitor. FN-2187.

"You're awake. I was hoping we could talk, and sorry for my friend hit you, we didn't expect you to have a lightsaber."

She seemed genuine, which honestly caught Amidala off guard. Her head was still hurting but all of this seemed to be off, still.

"What do you want? If I remember correctly, the last time I saw you, I told you I would kill you and quite frankly, I wasn't kidding so let's get this over with so i can kill you and your friends."