Chapter 6

*Cassandra's POV*

I hid in my room, knowing it was just a dream. A hallucination. Something. It must be! But the clanging and banging and crashing coming from downstairs told me otherwise.

What did Niall Horan want with me? Why was he holding my laptop? Was he stealing it? Why me? Where's my mom? She's usually home by now!

I was able to calm myself down with a bit of Harry Potter, when suddenly the door burst open.

Niall was there all right. And he looked angry.

He charged at me. My eyes widened and I backed into a corner. Not that I saw any hint of a weapon. Just his strong, menacing hands and his dazzling blue eyes...

Gosh, was I falling for this creeper? I was only 13!

Then I saw the duct tape he was holding behind his back.

What would he be-

Before I could finish my thought, he unrolled it and tied me to a chair. It stretched my skin and cut off my circulation a little. I struggled, and a scream of frustration was ripped from my throat.

Niall looked around my room, as if there was something he expected to find. I struggled against the duct tape, to no avail.

Niall's eyes landed on my iPhone. He slinked toward it.

"No!" I screamed, but through the duct tape it sounded more like "NNNNFPHHH!!"

He snatched my phone and began randomly hacking the pass code.

[Don't guess 4920. Don't guess 4920] I chanted anxiously in thought.