Chapter 30

*Margaret's POV*

Niall handed me a packet of paper. "This is your test to see how good you are at Harry Potter trivia,"

I nodded. I had learned enough from my Harry Potter-obsessed friend back at home that I figured I'd know enough to pass. 

But even the first question was hard. 

Who is Peeves?

a. Harry's owl

b. A happy-go-lucky ghost

c. A marauder

d. A troublemaking Poltergeist

I stared at it blankly. This had never come up in a conversation before; how was I supposed to know?

I skipped it and went to the next one. 

Who is the Head of Slytherin House in book 7?

a. Salazar Slytherin

b. Horace Slughorn

c. Severus Snape

d. Luna Lovegood

I figured knew this one. Snape was a Slytherin, and a teacher, so I decided it was him. 

Most of the questions weren't too hard, and towards the end, it was more no-wrong-answer opinionated questions, so those I didn't sweat about. Hopefully any wrong answers wouldn't upset Niall too much. 

I turned in the paper 95% completed, all educated guesses considering I didn't feel like the books were worth the time it took to read all seven. Niall took out a red pen and read over my answers, his eyebrows knitting together adorably as he slashed out a few questions. 

"You hardly got any right," said Niall, sounding hurt. I stared at my shoes. 

Just then, a sudden noise from outside shook the ground and the room went black.