Chapter 49

*Liam's POV*

We crowded around Calando in his chair, watching his every move as he shut down his Twitter, then his Instagram, then his Tumblr, then finally, his YouTube. He shut down his computer and shut the lid of his laptop grudgingly. "Happy?"

"Yes," I responded. 

Kaya showed up out of nowhere holding Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and shoved it in his face. "Enjoy," she said with a hint of angst. 

Then we got the crap out of that castle before anything else could happen. 

*Harry's POV*

"HELP!!!" we screamed, "LOUIS! LIAM! ZAYN! ELEANOR! CASSANDRA! KAYA! MARGARET! WE'RE DOWN HEEEERE!!!!"

We banged on the walls, beyond any worry that someone would hear us and arrest us. The darkness was closing in on us as the sun sank lower and lower on the horizon. We hoped that someone - anyone - would hear us and let us out somehow. 

"Shhh!" Niall hushed me, and I listened. I could hear voices, and above them all sounded one exactly like Louis'. 

Outside the window, I could see seven pairs of legs walking by the window. 

"GUYS!!! DOWN HERE!!!!" we screamed as loud as our lungs would allow, my ears throbbing as we yelled while the walls echoed our pleas for help. When their footsteps faded away and we couldn't see them anymore, we fell silent. My ears were ringing. 

*Zayn's POV*

We opened the doors to the van and got in. For some reason it seemed roomier than usual; we all fit comfortably, but I couldn't put my finger on why. 

I slid into the driver's seat and started the car. We drove out onto the highway. 

Time to take them home. 

A/N

A RESOLUTION SOON YAYY!!

THE END OF THE BOOK SOON NOO!!

Haha what so you think will become of Harry and Niall? XD only two more chapters!!

~Acting_is_mylife~