Chapter 21

*Kaya's POV* 

Just when the conversation started to die out, Louis and Harry opened the door. 

"Hello ladies," Louis greeted us, striding inside. 

"What do you want?" Eleanor snapped. 

"Easy! Gosh, I just walked into a room,"

"You also JUST kidnapped us against our will and held us in a freezing cold room for a night with no clock," added Margaret. I agreed. 

When I said I would do anything to be in the same house with One Direction for a day, this was not what I had in mind. 

Harry followed Louis in and clapped his hands together. "First day of training today, girls," he said. "Let's go! Nothing like 6am crime-fighting training to start the day!"

Six a.m. I felt my insanity level go down about 20%.

We got up off the floor slowly and let the boys lead us out of the room. Louis took Eleanor and me to the left and Harry took Cassandra and Margaret to the right. I was confused. Aren't we all learning the same things?

I tried to look back at them, but Louis kept pushing me forward. He told me to go into a room to my left, and I did. He closed the door behind me and kept walking with Margaret. 

There was a window in this room and a table with two foldout chairs randomly placed near it, but neither facing the table. The window was on the opposite side of the sunrise; I could tell by the greenish hues near the top of the sky and the pale blue on the horizon. 

I wondered why I was here; yet another wonder to add to the pile mounding in my mind. It was useless to wonder at this point, but I did it anyway. 

A/N

A set-up chapter to keep future chapters from being uber long ;D

Also, if you haven't already checked it out, I posted a new story called 15 Things, which I'm really excited to see what you guys think of! I update it every day, so no worries there ;)

Hmm.... should I hold onto suspense and make you wait 24 hours for a new chapter? You know how I love my suspense... >;) but maybe a few comments will convince me to update sooner... heh heh heeh.... 

~Acting_is_mylife~