Chapter 19

*Cassandra's POV*

When the boys left the room, we all just sat in silence for a few seconds. Then I spoke up, just to break the tension in the air. 

"I bet my skill is acting," I said, "or reading. Those are the things I'm basically known for at home," I smiled. 

Eleanor saved me by not letting it be the only comment left hanging in the air. 

"I love reading, too," she said, "but I think my thing is horses. I love to ride,"

I grinned at her, because I knew that about my cousin. She smiled slightly back. 

I wondered briefly if she recognized me or if she was just being polite. But that was a conversation for later, not when we might be first meeting. 

The brunette standing next to Eleanor, who for some reason I recognized too, spoke up. "I'm really tech savvy... I bet that'll prove useful for them."

All of us shifted our attention to the one who hadn't spoken yet, as if expecting her to guess. She just shrugged. 

Time continued to tick by in silence. I began to feel tired, and wondered what time it was. 

Each of us found our own little spaces to sit and go to sleep, the frigidness concrete soaking through my clothes. I needed to just grin and bear it. 

The weights behind my eyelids were just about to pull the shades when the door opened again. I looked up and didn't get to see who it was right away, since I was sitting in a position where I only saw the back of the door facing me until the visitor stepped out in front of the open door. 

Niall stood there holding four pillows. He went around to each of us and handed us one. Just before he backed out of the room, he put a finger on his lips, like this was a secret. 

I liked that. 

He closed the door just as silently as he had opened it and we were left alone together once again. 

A/N

WRITING SPREE TODAY YAYYYYY

Should I update again today or make you wait? >:)

~Acting_is_mylife~