Chapter 48

*Kaya's POV*

I just started talking. Anything to keep him from pushing that button all the way in. 

"You'll sooner become a poltergeist than press that button and get us arrested!" I said. 

"A... a what?" He looked at me, confused. The pressure on his finger lightened a little. 

"No one will go to your deathday party! You'll be a lonely little poltergeist every year on this day! Don't let it happen!" Eleanor and Cassandra high-fived me, and I gained a little confidence. It was working. 

"What in the world... are you talking about...?"

Six of us - all but Margaret - gave him looks of disbelief and exasperation. 

"You need to read Harry Potter," Eleanor commented. Cassandra and I murmured our agreement. 

"But I watched all the movies! The books are too long to read," Calando whined. 

*Cassandra's POV*

That crossed the line. 

"Too long to read?!" 

Kaya and I, simultaneously, lunged forward and pinned him to the ground. Louis strolled to his computer. "Heh heh heh, he was livestreaming all this," he announced. "Feel free to turn it off, as the Directioners have triumphed once again in the Triwizard Tournament!" he exclaimed into the camera, then shut it down. 

I had my hands wrapped around his neck, and Kaya was holding his wrists down. It was pretty good teamwork if you ask me. 

"Let... let me go..." he wheezed. 

"I will let you go on two conditions," I warned, "One. You must swear to delete your YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and any other social media you're on, disconnecting from the Internet forever, along with quitting making any hateful things about One Direction." 

He nodded, gasping for air.

"Two." I said, "Promise to read Harry Potter."

He hesitated. I tightened my grip slightly. "Promise!" I threatened him. 

He coughed, nodding, and I held him for an extra second before releasing my grip on his neck. He inhaled mouthfuls of oxygen, breathing heavily. 

Success.