06

Elianna Grace

The interrogation soon gets wrapped up after a few basic questions, which was then later followed by Margret being taken away by three nurses. She was quite dangerous. She was diagnosed with severe homicidal tendencies and the more she was around people the more she would loose control. The investigation had gone for a total of 3 hours.

Once she was taken away, I head out wanting to go talk to the officers about the note Margret passed me when harry wasn't in the room.

They were all gathered round in a circle but among them Oliver was no where to be found. I head up quickly to them and say, "Hey guys, really sorry to disturb y'all but for the few seconds when Margret and I were alone in the room she passed me this note which said 'run before it's too late'  Do y'all have any ideas what it could mean?"

"Ugh that mad lady, She feels like she's being played with. All of her doctors say that she believes the people she killed aren't actually dead rather they are around her, and when we would force a confession out of here she would say that they simply asked to be killed. Don't listen to that crap dear." The officer says from the crowd.

"Alright, Thank you." I say as I head out noticing that harry stood behind me the whole time still noting something down.

I then draft a report based on all the interrogation which took place today and send it to my two of my professors and the dean like I was asked to do.

It was about 4 pm now, I head out towards the small little pantry where they kept the coffee and start pouring myself some when I watch harry enter the pantry as well saying, "I heard you have to go now, is that right?"

"Yeah I have to pull a shift at the cafe , anyways my work here is done. I was told that they were just going to be going to the lab and wait for the evidence. See you later." I say heading out as I drink my coffee holding my files in the other hand.

"Wait, Can't you skip your shift today, I've got something I wanna show you." He says.

" I really wish harry but Julie is gonna kill me if I don't work, and now since I'm all alone at work I can't even ask someone to cover for me. I'm sorry." I say with an apologetic face.

"Can you teach me." He says without a pause.

"Teach you what?" I ask.

"To make coffee's, serve at the cafe-uh-everything pretty much, can you?" He says.

"Why would you need to learn all of this aren't you the most successful and famous criminal lawyer in this city" I say mockingly "Don't tell me you just got fired."I laugh.

He smiles saying "You think you're funny don't you?" He says with a smirk and continues,"No you see last time when I came to your cafe you were working alone, I noticed that and you're gonna be alone now as well. I can always help you."

I smile saying, "Thats very sweet but if Julie sees you she would get really mad."

"Well fuck her, I'm coming with you anyways." He says.

"Uh-harry-you sure? what about your work?" I ask in a hurry as he already starts moving.

"Already done sweetheart, now let's go." He says confidently.

"You don't have to do this you know." I look at him. 

"I want to. This is my way of saying thank you for last time."

So we head back to the my car and leave.

As we reach at the bakery, I start switching on the lights and setting everything up for when the cafe opens up at 5. It was 4:30 now.