45

Harry Styles

Well you know what they say?

Payback's a bitch.

She looks at me but this time instead of a seductive look her eyes were filled with concern,"You okay with this?' She checks up on me.

"Mhm." I nod.

Elianna stands up immediately after tying the knot not breaking eye contact with me. She leans over the handle coming close to my face while she brushes her fingertip over my already hardened bulge.

"You're going to regret pulling off that stunt you did there." She whispers as she walks over to the bed. She stands there as we still maintain eye contact while she tugs off her jeans off her body.

She lifts up her shirt and throws it over. Now she stood in her black lace bra and underwear. Fuck.

Just looking at her was making me wanna get rid of these ties on my hand and fuck her as hard as I can. But I wanted to let her have her fun and be the little devil she is.

She sits right opposite me as she runs her fingertip along her collar bones landing them on her breast which were almost spilling out from her lace bra.

God how I wanted to rip that off her body.

She slowly takes her thumb and index fingers and toys with her nipple over the fabric moaning slightly as she moved her hips simultaneously.

"Elianna don't-" I say as she cuts me off.

My cock was so hard right now just watching her touch herself and she knew that.

"Don't what baby?" She says innocently.

"Don't fuck with me." I say sternly not being able to hold it anymore. My jeans got tighter as my bulge grew bigger becoming more and more prominent.

She moves her other unoccupied hand and runs it along her thigh. She slowly moves them to her underwear as she runs her finger over the fabric.

"You did this to yourself harry." She smirks as she slowly pushes her fingers into her underwear. She din't remove them which made me so much more desperate. She was such a fucking tease.

"Fuck." She moans slightly as her fingers rub her clit. I stared at her in amusement but also I was so fucking pent up.

"Elianna." I say once again as now I was depart to fuck her.

She moans as her hips pace quickly on the bed while her fingers move in circular motion on her clit as she simultaneously pinches her nipple wincing in pleasure.

"Ah-" she says getting interrupted by a moan as now her eyes break eye contact with mine. She throws her head back increasing the pressure.

Fuck that's it. This girl can make me weak and now she's made me aware of that.

I knew she liked being submissive and not having control and I was the opposite I loved having all the control and being dominant. But I also knew she was a little brat and loved to tease until she gets her brains fucked out of her body. And that's what I'm going to do baby.

I'm going to fuck her brains out.

"Fuck. Please-" I say.

"Please what baby?" She chuckles innocently being completely aware of the amount of power she had on me.

"Please let me touch you." I mutter desperately.

"But you had the chance and you fucked it up. Not my problem." She says as she now pushes both her fingers inside her moaning.