08

Harry Styles

"I'm not telling you where I am harry, I'm okay I promise, now get back to work." God she really did not like telling her problems to anyone. She was afraid of opening up it was so obvious with the way she spoke.

She intrigues me. She's the care taker, the psychology student who reads people and immediately knows when somethings off yet she is afraid of showing who she truly is to people.

"Hmm well let's do this, this way then, I'm your superior Elianna and you've taken a personal leave on a high profile case, I have every right to know. Now tell me where are you?' I knew I was pushing but when I heard the sound of the ambulance it freaked me out and reminded me of that night and that triggered my fight or flight.

She sighs saying,"Asshole, I'm at Stanford healthcare."

"See you." I cut the call heading out of the hospital. And there I see that bitch walking, "Styles, where you running off to? Girlfriend?"

God he acted like a third grader sometimes but that's not what I dint like about him, I can actually write a list about the things I hate about that bastard, hmm now that I'm thinking about it I should probably gift that to him for his birthday considering that would be the only gift he'll actually get.

I did not like the way he looked at Elianna. I'm a man I know when a guy looks at a girl and actually intends it in a nice way or just tries to be nice just to get into her pants and that's what Oliver did every time she passed by yesterday. Fucking asshole.

"At least I can get one Oliver, I don't think that small dick of yours can make any girl finish anyways." I say.

Oh and how this hurt his ego. Bitch just walked away rolling his eyes. Anyways I couldn't care less, I had other important things to attend to. I head to my car and drive but all I could think about was if she was the one hurt, if she was the one admitted. I did not like the feeling not one bit.

Why is that?

Once I reach, I park my car heading in the hospital and there she was, in the clothes she wore yesterday, pale as ever like she hasn't eaten for days, her hair all messed up but the only thing I could focus on was her shirt that was covered in blood.

"What happened?" I say worriedly.

Right then she pulls me away taking me to the staircase which no one uses and pins me against the wall, putting her knee in between my legs, pulling my collar down and says, "Listen harry I don't care why you're here  but this is my personal life, you do not involve yourself in this. Have I made myself clear?"

"You left in a hurry yesterday and dint come to work and now when I see you your covered in blood you expect me to not ask questions? I'm in charge of you Elianna, you work under me and under no circumstances am I supposed to be unaware of what's happening in my colleagues life, if somethings up you have to tell me it could influence the case if you aren't in the right state of mind." I say

" Oh yeah well I'm okay harry and I will come to work as soon as I can, I'm even going to work and send my reports by the end of the day so if all you care about is the fucking case then don't worry I won't be a problem." She says angrily.

And that's when I say, "its your brother isn't it? Is that why he called you yesterday?"

Her body twitched for a little while when I said that which I don't think she noticed but I did."Fuck off harry this is none of your business. Goodbye." She says.

"Alright." I walk out knowing she wasn't okay and i couldn't do anything about it.

It wasn't any of my business we just met a while back. she didn't owe me anything yet I felt extremely protective of her. I wanted to protect and just be there for her. Not that she needed me or anything  but I just wanted to be there for her. It didn't make me mad that she sent me away because I know I stepped out of line but in a way it showed me more of her, 

She was strong, caring, loving and didn't let most people in. She built up a lot of walls just so that she could protect herself. Everyone trusted her and why wouldn't they she's lovely and made everyone feel at ease but she barely trusted people and that would only happen to those people who have been let down more than once.