72

Harry styles

I wake up with kisses all over my face.

"Baby.." I get a hold of her as she continues kissing me.

"I love you." She says as she stops kissing me, maintaining eye contact with me.

"I love you too baby." I tighten my grip on her body and flip her, getting on top of her.

She was wearing my shirt after we fucked last night, technically her shirt.

What's mine is hers right?

I pull her shirt up exposing her boobs kissing them slowly. My lips soon lands on her lips as we laugh kissing each other.

She's my home.

"I made you breakfast." She says pulling away, taking a break from kissing.

"Oh did you?" I kiss her.

"Mhm."

"Come on, let's go otherwise it's gonna get cold."

"Okay."

"I'll brush my teeth and be down with you in a few minutes alright?"

"Okay." She smiles kissing me

I quickly brush my teeth and start climbing down the stairs heading towards the kitchen. She was standing behind the counter completely unaware that I was standing there. She places the freshly cut strawberries on both of our plates.

"You're so cute." I say as I walk towards her.

She looks at me smiling, "Sit Sit and tell me how It is. I tried something new today."

"Okay."

She made an omelette with cheese and tons of vegetables, a chocolate chip waffle and some toasted bread on the side.

"Fuck this looks so good baby."

I take a bite of the omelette without wanting to wait any longer.

"You're the best chef." I admit.

"Right." She does a little jump happily as she places herself down next to me, taking a bite of her omelette.

"Let me feed you." I take her fork away from her.

I break apart her omelette, positioning it in front of her mouth giving her to eat.

"I love you." I say as I put the omelette in her mouth.

"Me too." She responds with the omelette in her mouth.

This sends us both into a laugh as I shake my head, "You're so silly."

"Shutup."

"Um harry." She looks at me getting serious for a bit.

"Yeah babe?"

"Um-"

"This is just an idea I had but um-" she stops taking getting nervous.

"Go on baby I'm listening."

"Could we maybe get a tattoo together? Like a couples tattoo? you don't have to say yes if you don't want to obviously, it's just an idea."

"Fuck yeah." I immediately respond.

Anything that reminded me of her I wanted on my body. I loved the idea of that.

"You do?" She looks at me in surprise, smiling.

"Of course I do baby." I assure her.

"Okay." her smile widens

"Wanna get it today?" She asks me.