12

Elianna Grace

tw// blood & descriptive violence

The next morning I wake up lying on harry's chest and his head over my head. He was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful.

I woke up, brushed my teeth and thats when I saw Oliver. He was reviewing some case files I go up to him saying,"Hey is there any shops nearby?" I needed to buy my birth control. I forgot mine home. I take one every morning and I just realized I din't have it while brushing my teeth.

"Yeah there's one few blocks across the street." he says while reading the files.

I go to the store and buy the birth control I normally buy and there I see this small glass case with silver  bracelets. They all looked so beautiful. I decide to buy one for harry. I really hope he likes it.

I also pick up some breakfast on the way. Once I reach the parking spot where the van was parked in I see harry waking up and there he was his harry all messy, his eyes all red and his voice all horse saying, "Good morning, where did you go?"

"Just to the store, brought you something by the way."

I look through the bag to find the bracelet in front of him while the sees my birth control, he looks at me smirking while saying, "Planning to fuck someone Elianna?"

"Not you." I say while smirking and walking away to hide the bracelet from him so I could surprise him.

"We'll see about that." He whispers softly to himself thinking I did not hear.

"Okay so I hope you like this." I say.

"This this is for you" I extend my arm exposing the bracelet I'm holding.

"Fuck! I love it Elianna." He immediately puts it on.

"Also brought you breakfast" I say while handing him the bag of food while walking away remembering I had to send my daily report to send to the dean.

"Eat with me" he says while stopping me from walking away.

"I have to write a report harry, you go ahead." I say.

"Fuck it. Please " He says

"Oh is someone saying please?" I tease him.

"Watch it Elianna I won't always be this nice." He smirks.

"Mhm well show me how bad you can be then styles." I say while I smirk.

"Oh yeah?" he says with a cocky tone.

"Mhm." I say. "Now eat Mr.styles or else I'd be the not nice one-" He smiles as I say that.

He takes a piece of bread and shoves it in my mouth, "Shhhh eat up."

We eventually get done eating and I go to start writing my report.

Once I was done writing my report to the dean and the other two professors I had to write it for, we soon leave to go to the two locations.

We head to the storage unit first. The lock looked new but not expensive which meant it was recently brought but from a convenience store and paid in cash so that Mark wouldn't be caught.

As the captain, Oliver, Harry, the two police officers and me head in all we could smell was something weird. We switch on the lights but the unit looked cleaner than ever. The police officers use luminol all over the place and confirmed that what we were smelling was blood.

Which meant mark had definitely brought someone here but he cleaned this place up. Why tho? This storage unit was perfect to commit a crime. it wasn't in the city area hence not many people would pass by the unit on a regular basis and it's only been a few days since his escape so why leave and clean the place to make it look like nothing had been here.

Except he'd only do this if he knew we were coming. But how?

Oliver and Harry began searching through the places. Harry then bangs the wall with his foot saying,"There's something under here. Open it up." He orders the officers. They open the wall up reveling a small mini storage place. Harry placed his hand in and found a box which was sealed through shut. He breaks it open without even using any tools, and there we find several nails and teeth and few items like a comb and makeup which I'm guessing were the belongings of the victim. They all had blood all over them but it looked like they were cleaned poorly.

This means that mark has got his first victim. The captain immediately sends the nails and teeth found in the box for testing in the lab to find out who's teeth and nails they were. The teeth would be immediately identified due to dental records.

Now this could mean two things one the victim was severely tortured and there may be a 10% chance they're still alive or they might already be dead and Mark is planning to make their death an art piece.

Oliver walks up to me and asks me, "You okay, I know this might be your first time seeing stuff like this."

"Im okay, are you?"

"Yeah you're forgetting this is my job." He says laughing.

"Haha very funny Mr, detective." I say.

Thats when I feel harry staring at me and fuck I was right.

And now we got to go to the apartment who knows what we'll find.