24

Elianna Grace

"What the fuck. Ughhh!" I yell.

The doorbell had been ringing for 5 minutes straight. Harry was cursing like crazy the whole time even in his sleep after hearing the bell.

"I got this." he finally gets up in frustration.

"Whoever the fuck you are, the second I see you, you're fucking dead!" He yells.

"What do you want bitch?" He yells now after opening the door.

"Why are you here?" The familiar voice spoke.

"And that is your business why?" Harry snapped back.

"Whatever." Oliver said.

"You remember the box of teeth and nails we found. The DNA report has come back. It took time cuz the teeth belonged to more than one person. Anyways we found out who and we've gotta question their families." He continued.

"Okay bye." Harry says and shuts the door on his face.

"You really don't like him do you?" I say while sitting on the bed laughing and rubbing my eyes.

"Ew i'd rather kill myself than spend another second with that asshole."he says.

"How did you sleep?" he continues.

"Good to be honest. And you?" I ask.

"Never slept better."

"I need to talk to you about last night." I say.

"Wait you don't regret what we did, do you?" He says immediately.

"No fuck no. it isn't about that." I say immediately.

"You know how you put those drugs into will's drinks yeah?" I ask.

"Mhm." He responds.

"They were supposed to work for a minimum of 4 hours and he drank all of them literally but he was-"

"Yes what the fuck I realized that too when he was fucking hurting you but I dint give it much importance at the time, but now that you say it, it all makes sense." He cuts me off.

"Those drugs were supposed to work." I say firmly.

"Who gave them to you?" I ask.

"The whole police force arranged for it but Oliver was the one that handed the drugs to me." He says.

"You think it's him? He's the mole?" I say.

"You know I would love to see him behind bars but if we're being honest he's as incompetent as one can get. I don't think he could pull off a double role." He says.

"But what if thats his intention all along? To play dumb so that no one notices it's him." I quickly reply back.

"Fuck that would make sense." He says.

"What should we do?" I ask.

"We've gotta find solid proof." He says.

"Let's search his room." I say knowing we would definitely find something or the other in his room if he's the mole.

"Done." he says. "Today when he's out eating whatever the fuck he eats we're gonna enter." He continues.

Oliver would leave his room all the time to get something or the other to eat during the day. It was a good idea.

We get interrupted by my phone that kept ringing. I walk up to take it noticing it was Oliver calling.

"Hello." I pick up.