23

Elianna Grace

"Harder" I say while he pushes his two fingers into me while sucking on my nipple.

"Oh yeah?" He looks up at me.

"Mhm."

He goes even harder and getting even rougher as each and every thrust passed by. "You like that?" He looks up at me still pushing his fingers at a faster pace.

I nod as it gets too hard to even look at him at this point. He's fingering me for the second time and my pussy is so sensitive at this point. But fuck I was enjoying every second of this.

"I know baby" he smirks while saying that in a cocky accent.

I was about to hit my climax and I think harry realized that so he went slower now. I opened my eyes to look at him seeing him bitting his lips sexually while looking at me up and down.

This bastard.

"Harry-"

But before I could finish he thrusts in me even harder with his fingers while his left thumb rubs my clit in the process. His thumb moves in slow circles initially but then it moves even faster.

The overstimulation being clearly too much to handle. His pace quickened each time while he just smirked in response after seeing what this was doing to me.

The euphoric feeling hits me.

"Harry" I say being completely out of breath.

I sit up looking at him now and getting on my knees on the bed and kiss him all over his neck and push him on the bed getting on top of him.

My pussy brushes over his cock which was dripping wet at this point. I move in motion without pushing his cock into me. The motion clearly setting him off while he throws his head back moaning.

I continue to ride him without actually having his cock inside of me. The feeling made me crazy but I also knew it made him go crazy too.

That's when he gets up from lying down. Our lips brush over each other. His hands run all over my back running his nails along it.

He then grips my hips tightly and flips me around. He was now on top.

"You're a little brat aren't you?" He says while running his hands down my chest pinching my nipple.

He presses his lips against mine and our tongues swiftly collide against each other while our lips move in motion.

He holds his cock and positions it but runs it along the length of my pussy for a while.

He positions it in my hole and only lets an inch of his cock get inside of me and he then pulls it out.

"Who's the brat now huh?" he says.

"It's always going to be me." I snap back.

"Oh baby." He says while he pushes his cock into me roughly.

This causes my back to arch in action. I grip the sheets moaning. "Harry fuck-"

He holds my one of my breasts and squeezes it hard while his pace gets harder each time. "Elianna" he moans.

He comes closer to me kissing me while I run my hands though his hair now tugging it softly while his cock slams into me. I moan while kissing him causing him to use his other hand to rub my clit.

"Harry I'm not going to last long like this" I say panting.

"I don't plan for you to baby." He says while being on top of me looking into my eyes.

"Cum when I tell you too." He orders.

"Harry I can't I-" I say panting while he removes his hands from my clit now landing on my neck pressing it even harder.

"What did I say?" He asks gripping my neck.

"Harry-" I say before he cuts me off.

"What did I say Elianna?"

"To cum when you tell me." I say.

"And you'll do as I say." He order while he releases the hard grip on my neck and now his hands running through my hair getting my hair out of my face.

He slams his cock even harder into me while now gripping my hips at an angle. I grip the sheets even harder while I moan in the process.

"Fuck." I moan.

"What's my name?' He asks panting for breath himself.

"Harry." I say softly.

"That should be the only thing on your lips then darling." He says.

"Mhm." I say.

I couldn't focus on anything right now. My pussy was super sensitive. I was about to cum any second. I couldn't hold it any longer. His cock slamming into me harder and now even faster wasn't helping.

"Harry I'm about to cum." I say.

"I know baby, so am I. Let go." He says.

And within few seconds both of us let go. The elated feeling clearly getting to both of us. Harry pants for breath while he still was on top of me. He comes over and kisses me. This time even softly.

This time the kiss was different. It was filled with warmth and both of us being super vulnerable gave into this feeling.

He then comes and kisses my shoulders softly.

He extends his arm forward saying, "Come with me."

"Harry I can't I'm super sore." I say while the pain hits me in between of my legs. It was a good kind of pain tho.

"Don't worry." He picks me up bridal style and takes me to the bathroom and makes me stand for a while in there while the water just washed over me.

He then washes my body with soap while I stand there almost dosing off. I was super tired. Harry just laughed softly at this whole process of watching me sleep for a second and then waking up suddenly being super surprised to find myself in the shower.

Once he was done washing me I lay my back on the cold tile watching him but dosing off in the process. I wake up in a few seconds and take the soap from him and wash him.

I rub the soap all over his back and chest while this whole time he kept staring at me but he looked like he was deep in thought.

Once I was done. He smiled looking at me turning the shower off and handing me one towel while he takes another one. We both dry ourselves off.

I quickly put on a crop sweater with shorts while he still dries himself off. I quickly go over to my suitcase and get an oversized t-shirt for him to sleep in.

"Here." I say while handing him the shirt.

"You don't have to do this it's okay." He says.

"Should I help you wear it now harry." I say chuckling.

"Oh really I'd like to see you try baby." He says in that cocky accent of his.

"Yeah yeah watch me." I stand on my tip toes forcing his head through the shirt while he continues laughing. He pulls the shirt away from me and throws it on the bed while he wraps his arms around me tickling me.

"Harry oh my god don't" I say laughing. "What happened to 'watch me'? " he says mocking me.

"You fucker." I snap back while he still continues to tickle me even harder.

"Bad girl." He says letting go of me while laughing.

"Put this on. please." I say looking at him holding the shirt in my hand.

He immediately puts it on while I jump on the bed and lay on it being super tired.

He jumps on it too and without noticing I soon fall asleep.

The last thing I feel is harry moving some strands of hair from my face and kissing my forehead while he pulls the covers up for me.