42

Elianna Grace

As we walk out the door harry holds my hand pulling me back.

"I forgot to tell you something." He mutters.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

"Davis. The guy in jail. I got his bail arranged. Obviously he can't leave the country but he can still travel within the bounds of it. So he would be able to meet his wife and kid." He states.

"Thats amazing." I state.

"I know. So we've got to go to the court at 5. The bail is scheduled by then. We'll get Davis and I'll book him a room here and we've gotta check the office which he worked for. Once we're done we'll be leaving soon." He states.

"Alright." I nod as we began walking towards the elevator.

"Harry you know how whoever we've met whose connected to the case it's all got to do six years ago." I state.

"Mhm." He nods listening attentively.

"Well I'm starting to think this was a whole elaborate plan which was planned six years back. We know that Davis was put in jail as 'John' six years ago. We also know Mark was placed in the institution six years back. Sasha left six years back too."

"Mark." He says looking at me. "He was in jail before coming to the institution right?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"Which jail was that?" He asks looking at me.

"It was never mentioned in any of the case files I've read of his. But I also remember reading that he was given a transfer order from the psychiatric doctors in Florida. So I'm assuming Florida." I say.

"Wait fuck." He says looking at me while he was deep in thought.

"You remember how he said those exact same words like the bastard once did." He says while pricing things together.

"Mhm." I nod listening carefully.

"They were together. In Florida." He states looking just as shocked as I was.

"Remember how Steve told that John was pretty fucking famous but he barely spoke anyone rather only a close crew. That might have been Mark." He says looking at me. 

"So they knew each other since Florida and once Mark was transferred John soon left." I say in conclusion.

"Pretty much." He says as the lift beeps open and we get out immediately.

"Will? Where does he come to play?" I ask trying to jot everything down together.

"See now we know that he wasn't the guy we met at the fundraiser. The guy we saw there had done plastic surgery to look like him. So there's a seventy five percent chance Will has done the same. I mean think about this. He's spoken to two fucking murders he's just as big of a suspect as anyone else. There's no way he's not hidden by adopting a different identity." He nods.

"Okay fuck that makes a lot of sense. You think we've met Will not knowing he was Will?" I ask knowing the possibility could be true.

"The thought of that is very fucking scary but yeah it could be possible." He states as we walk out towards his bike.

He puts his legs across the bike starting the engine as people walking around stared at him as the engine roared. They all adored the bike he was sitting on while he smirked in response.

"Let's go." His dark accent mutters cockily.

I sit right behind him placing my hands on his shoulders while getting on. As soon as I sit behind him he removes one hand from his bike touching my hand which rested on his shoulders removing it and placing it on his waist instead.