13

Elianna Grace

While we were on our way to the apartment I made several notes on the storage unit we were in a while back.

One, the unit was pretty small hence revealing , the small space made mark feel more safer, more protected and less overwhelmed. This made him feel like he had control over his environment rather than in a large place where he'd feel more vulnerable and less powerful.

Two, He cleaned his mess up really well which indicates a sense of mastery established in him as well as sense of control. These portrayed clear signs that he wanted to control his environment hence proving he struggled with being impulsive.

And lastly. He kept the teeth and nails of the victim along with their belongings which indicated a psychological compulsion.

We then soon arrive to the apartment. It looked pretty expensive. We open the apartment and by the initial looks of it, it looks just like a normal apartment a family of three would usually stay in.

We split apart to search In all directions. I head towards the small store room on the right and thats when I see it.

What the fuck have we gotten ourselves into?

Pictures of Harry, Oliver, Ethan, me, another guy who looked very similar to Oliver which I'm guessing was his brother, the captain and pictures of Margret and Daniel which had a cross on their pictures.

A shiver ran down my spine seeing all of it. It suddenly hit me and felt too real. 

These were all pinned on a red bulletin board, along with that were news paper clippings of Mark's escape.

"Guys I think I might have found something here!" I yell.

And thats when everyones comes rushing in the room. Oliver on seeing his brother's photo on the bulletin board goes crazy, "What the actual fuck why Shawn on here?" He screams.

That made me flinch so bad but I don't think anyone noticed. I immediately left the room and ran out of the apartment and reach for my phone. I dial Ethan and call him but he doesn't pick up.

My mind runs out all the possibilities of where he could be and I go crazy. I frantically dial him.  "Ethan god please pick up please Ethan!" "Goddamit." I yell.

I feel cold hands on my shoulder rubbing it slowly. Harry. 

"Elianna." he yells. "Look at me."

"Harry leave me alone please." I say.

"Not a chance in hell love." He says being stubborn.

"Talk to me" He says softly.

I turn my back to him, "Harry you shouldn't see me like this. Just fucking leave."

"Look at me. Just once and i'll leave."

I look at him and there he stands looking so concerned. I couldn't take it anymore. I walk towards him and just hug him. My head lands on his chest and he wraps his one hand on my head and the other one on my lower back.

"I don't care about me harry, I've never seen the point in living anyways but not him. Why is his photo there he isn't even involved. Why him harry." I yell loudly while all this while he just brushes my head whispering, "Its okay, I've got you love. We're going to figure this out together."

"I'm scared harry I don't know what to do." my voice starts to break but I don't drop a single tear all this while. How can I? I haven't cried in years.

"We're going to figure this out together Elianna. Come on a smart as fuck psychologist and a manipulative lawyer, we can conquer the world if we want to." He smirks and tries to make me laugh.