53

Harry Styles

As we pulled up to the commissioners house I saw Oliver and the captain along with few police officers chattering outside drinking coffee.

The captain smiles on seeing us and acknowledges us and  continues to talk to the police officers securing the perimeter.

We both get out as I notice Oliver walking towards Elianna greeting her.

I quickly walk towards her side as place my hand on her waist bringing her closer to me. The thought of anyone just looking at Elianna the way I did fucking pissed me off and the fact that this bastard did the same irritated me.

"Hi. Um we need you." He says looking at Elianna.

"Alright where is he?" She asks as we both walk in together heading up.

"Okay before we enter let me tell you that he's extremely fucking paranoid. He's been continuously getting stalked and his wife and kids left the house because of the danger so he's pretty much alone except the police force he is surrounded with. He's erratic." He sates looking at Elianna briefing her about the whole situation.

"Well he hasn't been telling us about any of the stalking messages and the threats anymore because he says he doesn't trust anyone. Apparently he told all of us that he would be sending his family to a particular farmhouse. Only people from our force knew about it no one else and few days later the news came out that that farm house was raided and there was blood everywhere. His kids and wife are now missing and he won't tell us anything anymore." He states.

"Don't you think that's justified?" She says firmly.

"Oh yeah it is, but just him keeping information from us especially after the case has received so much attention is really dangerous. We need you to help us Elianna." He says.

"Alright I understand." She nods as Oliver opens the door revealing a man sitting on the rocking chair with his head in his hands.

"Sir. This is Elianna." Oliver says.

"I don't want to talk to any of you guys. Just go fucking away. Get my family back." He says in frustration.

Elianna nods as she crouches facing him, "Hi. I'm Elianna. Um. I heard what happened and I'm really sorry. Are you okay? Talk to me about how you're feeling." She asks.

"I don't know uh- I really miss them. I was always busy in work so I never really spent time with them but now that they've gone it hurts. I trusted them. I only told them where they were going because they asked me to as it was protocol but look where it fucking landed me in!" He yells banging the table beside him causing Elianna to flinch extremely hard in response but she covered it up pretty quickly.

I immediately without any thought walk towards him and stand right beside her incase his fucking ass tries to come close to her. I'd be the one to feel the hit first not her.

"I understand. I really do. And I know what you're doing right now. You're repressing extremely hard and you're not letting anyone in. You can talk to me. You can trust me alright. Is there anything I can do right now to make you feel better? Any space you'd feel more comfortable in? Anything?" She asks making sure.

"I mean I want to go to my kids room. But they haven't been allowing me to go there. They're restricting me to a small place where they can track me." He states.

Elianna gets up and walks to Oliver saying so it wouldn't be loud enough for the commissioner to hear

"He obviously feels trapped in his own house Oliver. After everything he's been through it's a lot. He needs to at least have his personal space so that he can feel comfortable enough. He's processing everything the least you can do is actually let him process that in peace." She says almost professionally.