66

suggested song for this chapter ^

tw// mentions of suicidal thoughts.

Harry Styles

"Are you okay?" I look at Ethan.

"You're really reminding me of Ellie right now. Yes I am." He gives me a soft smile.

"Alright I'm going to go be with her yeah. Call me if you need anything, don't hesitate." I make sure.

"I won't. Be with her." He nods.

"Alright. Make sure you eat yeah." I state.

"I will." He assures.

I nod going to the kitchen pulling out some tiffin boxes and placing all the food she cooked for us yesterday. She's got to eat and I know right know she'd be hungry as fuck but she'd deny it.

I quickly pack sufficient food and head out the door saying bye to Ethan. I start my car and head to where I knew she was. The rooftop of the abandoned building. She goes there when she wants to escape. She told me that. She trusted me with her life on that rooftop and I asked her to be my girlfriend on that same rooftop.

Within few minutes of speeding down the road and breaking a few signals on the way I reach there. I head up the lift entering the rooftop.

I see her facing her back to me as she leaned on the edge, dangling her legs in the air. She was wearing a soft white sundress while her hair was left open. She looked beautiful but she wasn't okay.

I walk over jumping on the ledge propping myself down without any hesitation. Her body immediately flinches seeing a figure beside her but soon her eyes land on me as she sighs with a small chuckle, "You scared me."

I place my hand on her lower back as I got closer to her, "I'm sorry I had to leave."

"Don't be...it was too much to handle anyway." She says softly.

"No. That's not why I had to leave. I had work. It was really fucking important, otherwise I wouldn't have left. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize it's okay." She smiles softly.

"You okay?" She looks at me.

"Why are you like this?" I grip her face.

"Stop putting yourself second baby. Stop doing that." I whisper as both our foreheads touch.

"You're just as important as anyone else." I remind her as she just quietly stared into my eyes.

"It's hard." She slowly says. "I dunno."

"I know it is and you've been doing this your whole life but not anymore. I won't allow it. I'll be here to remind you that it's not okay."

"You're right about so many things in this world angel. Trust me I want to see the world through your eyes every walking second of this earth but your wrong about this.....you're fucking important and fucking special and you never deserved what happened to you yesterday."

"You think so?"

"You blame yourself for it?" I ask immediately knowing she slightly struggled believing she dint deserve that.

"I dunno like I know if this happened to you, Ethan or anyone I would tell them they never deserved it because they don't, but sometimes I just feel like it's a punishment and I don't even know for what because I never did anything to them yet all they seem to do is bring me down whenever they wish to." She mutters softly.