31

Elianna Grace

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry and me both yelled in union but Mark simply chose to ignore us after that statement. He sat back and pretended we were dead to him. He got busy doing what ever he was doing and started singing to block out the yelling.

He sang a very old lullaby slowly. It creeped the fuck out of me.

"He isn't gonna tell us anything Harry." I say turning to look at him.

But he wasn't paying attention. He seemed distracted. He was looking at Mark but his mind was some where else. "Harry you okay?" I softly touched his shoulder.

He dint respond.

He was in shock. Yes being around Mark was creepy and the wherever he was the atmosphere automatically felt suffocating and sickening. But this was the second time harry had blanked out in front of Mark.

The first being yesterday when Mark said something about 'he's gonna come for you' but I din't hear him carefully cuz all I could focus at that point was Harry bleeding.

"Harry." I say softly.

He turns to me and says, "I forgot about yesterday. You took my mind off it. I completely forgot about it today morning as well, even while interrogating him It dint strike me cuz all I could think about was meeting you again but now." He pauses.

"What are you trying to say?" I shoot him a confused look.

"Yesterday. He said something only my father once told me. No one could duplicate those exact same sentences unless they knew each other." He says looking at Mark once again while Mark continues to pretend he wasn't hearing anything what Harry was saying but I know he was listening.

"I've gotta go to Florida. Fuck." He says frantically.

"I've gotta check if that bastard is there and what he knows about this bitch sitting here." He points towards Mark.

"Harry are you sure? After all this development in this case. They need you more than ever." I say looking into his eyes. He blinked quickly. His breathed quickened as more time passed. He was scared. He was nervous.

"I need to Elianna. This whole time I thought he was harmless. But I don't feel safe anymore." He says as he slightly shivers.

"Can I touch you? I ask.

"Mhm." he nods

"You're gonna be fine. I got you alright." I grip his face and look into his face while telling him. And then I proceed to pull him into a hug.

"I got you. Don't worry." I say while I run my hands through his hair patting it softly.

He immediately responds back and grips my wait and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Harry.' I pull away after a while when I noticed his breath came back to normal. He dint pull away from me first. Rather I did.

"I know you told me going to Florida is something you never wished for. But I also know how important it is for you to go there. If you want I could always come with you." I say looking into his eyes.

He stares into my eyes for a while before responding, his face muscles slightly relax. I don't even think he realized. His eyes became less tight and they seemed to relax themselves. His ears fell slightly. I did this for a living I knew this made him less anxious.

"You sure?" He asks making sure I was really up for this.

"Yes." I nod.

"We'll come quick. I just need to check. I need to talk to him." He says.