51

Elianna Grace

I shuffle around in the mattress as they felt as soft as butter. I squirm turning to the other side noticing that I was all alone. Harry was no where to be found.

I quickly get up and go to the washroom as I looked down noticing I was in his shirt which reached up to my mid thighs. I walk around being slightly sore in pain but it din't really bother me and I wasn't one to complain.

I quickly enter the washroom as I splash some water in my face brushing my hair down.

 I saw a note on the sink which read out.

'Yours.'

It had written as I found a toothbrush. The same one I had used when I stayed at his place last time. I thought he would have thrown it by now but it was still here in good shape as it laid beside his black one.

I quickly brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. As I walk down the stairs I hear some music along with the fresh aroma of bacon and eggs.

"You're up." He says loudly in order to be heard with the sound of the music.

Wait was he listening to Arctic Monkeys?

"What are you doing?" I chuckle walking towards him.

He looks at me as he stood in nothing except a pair of grey sweatpants. He grips my face pulling me closer towards him pressing his lips on mine kissing me softly. His hand reached my lower back pulling me closer.

"Good morning." He hums puling away.

"You know I realized I never really got to cook for you." He smiles as he picks up the pan tossing the ingredients in the air and he moved over to the counter cutting up some onions.

"You don't have to do this." I say hopping onto the counter beside him as he grips the chopping board slicing the onions with extreme detail.

"Oh but I want to." He walks away throwing all the cut up onions in the pan. I sit and watch him as his back faced towards mine while he slowly bopped his head to the music.

"You like it don't you?" I chuckle.

"What? You? Nahhhh." He rolls his eyes.

"Fuck offff I don't like you either." I throw back.

"Yeah?" He turns now locking at me as he gripped my thighs with both his hands pulling me closer as he now stood in between my legs. 

"Hundred percent." I say as I press my lips on his neck.

"Not what you said last night tho." He smirks which was followed by a cheeky smile.

I swirl my tongue on his skin and suck on it creating pressure slightly nibbling on his skin. "Mmm." He hums as he places his hand on my hair slightly brushing it.

I pull away from him noticing his skin turn red at the same spot where my mouth was latched on few seconds ago.

"The music do you like it?" I ask.

"Maybe." He smirks.

"Knew it." I click.

I brush my finger on his red skin as he grips my hair with full force bringing my face closer to his. Our lips were only few inches apart.

"You're a fucking devil." He whispers pressing his lips onto mine as he notices the mark I gave him.

The smell of burnt onions began coming as soon as he pressed his lips on mine.