71

"I look fucking disgusting." Harry says while he checks himself out in the mirror.

"You look-"

"I know you'll try to make me feel better about this but there's not a fucking thing anyone could say that would make me feel even a little bit better than being in a pumpkin costume." He sighs, "Ethan that motherfucker."

I laugh slightly," You think this is funny babe?" He arches his eyebrows as his eyes meets mine while he walked toward me. He wore a black short sleeve cotton shirt and black skinny jeans which were tight on his legs clearly showing his leg muscles which was so hot..above which he wore the pumpkin costume. A huge inflated pumpkin.

"So fucking funny." I correct him.

"Really babe?" He now reaches and stands just a few inches apart from me. "Mhm." I hum.

I wore this black leather dress which hugged my waist and stopped above my knee with some lace gloves and a witch hat, something I could put together immediately as Ethan barely gave us time to plan for this.

An early halloween party.

"You look so fucking hot, but that mouth of yours needs to learn how to shut up sometimes." He orders.

"Oh yeah harry? Make me."

"You really want to test me right now Elianna?"

"You're all talk." I roll my eyes doing this on purpose knowing it would set him off. Stroking with his ego was one of my top favorite things to do.

Okay fine. My most favorite thing.

I look into his eyes while I see him slowly setting off at the challenge. Our lips were just inches apart desperate to make contact. My lips reach even more closer to his and I see him reach for my neck to pull me in closer for the kiss but instead my lips land on his neck as I slowly begin to circle my tongue around his skin, bitting it without warning just to leave a mark and then sucking around the recently bitten skin.

I hum at his touch while I feel his hands wrap around my waist pulling me in. He thought we'd fuck right now, but not a chance in hell baby.

My hands reach his belt on his jeans slowly unbuckling them as his hands lands on my neck stopping my from sucking onto his neck and making me look into his eyes, "My fucking devil." He smirks

I return the smirk as I get on my knees while I slowly kissed his stomach which then led to his waist until I trailed up to his boxers. I could see his hardening erecetion through his pants as I smirk in response knowing just what I was about to do. I place my hands over his boxers, trailing my finger in an up and down motion.

"Baby." He moans softly at my touch.

His hands reach me hair, pushing them away because he thought I'd be sucking his dick right now.

Oh how wrong you are.

I kiss slowly above his boxers as I see him smirk when I look up at him, "Loving the view right now." He smirks.

I then get up from being on my knees as I immediately notice his expression change, "What are you doing-"

"You just called me your devil dint you baby?"

"Yeah?" he looks at me in confusion.

"Then who said that devil's always supposed to be nice." I smirk.

"You fucker."

"Too bad baby." I peck his lips and walk away before I feel a pair of arms on my waist immediately grabbing me and throwing me on the bed.