20

Elianna Grace

hi loves <3 play the song when you see the *

"Alright both of you, it's showtime." The captain says while activating both of our earpieces and bracelets. "Be safe out there. We will join you both in exactly 15 minutes."

"See you." I say while harry gets out of the car and opens the door for me and says, "Shall we?" He says while extending his arm.

I hold his hand and get out of the car. We interlock our arms and walk at a slow pace towards the entrance. We are met with two guards who obviously were from the police force in disguise.

"Gentlemen." Harry says while handing them over the guest pass. They both take the passes and digitally verify them and signal us in, completely keeping up the act well.

*

The fundraiser was raised in Will's property in New York. It was a three floor mansion. everyone had already arrived. We arrived a bit late on purpose so by this time Will would've at least started drinking.

As we enter the first thing that catches our sight is a huge champagne tower at the entrance, huge chandeliers all over the place and a group of drunk men in the corner bragging about their sex lives.

"Harry we need to find Will. He has to be somewhere around here." I say while looking around.

"Not so soon love. Dance with me will you? We have got to act like we belong here." He says while leading me towards the dance floor.

"Oh yeah. Keep up with me then will you?" I say with a smirk on my face while placing my hand on his shoulder while he places his hand on my waist and his other hand holding my hand.

 "Watch me baby." He says while he twirls me around connecting us with the whole group of people who were also dancing around while he pulls me closer as soon as I come towards him.

"You aren't bad at this you know." He says smiling.

"You sadly suck." I say with a smirk.

" He put my legs between mine causing me to loose balance but before I could fall he holds onto me and pulls me closer through my waist. "Who's the better dancer now huh?" he smirks.

"Asshole." I scoff.

He smirks, "Told you."

"You're the worst." I roll my eyes at him. 

"I know." He smirks twirling me around until his entire lower arm cups my lower back. His head rests slowly on my shoulder, slowly humming to the music. 

He doesn't suck at this.

And for some reason despite being at work and having a task to complete. The stress, the anxiety. I couldn't feel it anymore. I was okay. 

"Harry, he's at your left." I say noticing Will was standing at the corner of the room , he looked more muscular than in comparison with all the interviews I had watched of his recently and had grown a beard. He was talking to a bunch of drunk men. He himself was holding was holding a glass of champagne.

You're making this easier for us Will.

"Right. Activate your ear piece we soon have to split up." He says looking around to see if the captain and Oliver had come.

As of now we din't have much protection, except the two guards standing at the entrance. Oliver and the captain were our only 'protection' and they weren't here yet. It had been past fifteen minutes now.