47

Elianna Grace

"What do you mean?" I ask being completely taken aback.

"I have a brother. This whole fucking file is about me Elianna. It has DNA reports and everything."

"But that's not what's surprising you is it?" I say looking into his eyes.

'What do you mean?" He furrows his brows.

"You don't seem taken aback by that. Something else is bothering you. What is it?" I ask in concern knowing very well that 'I have a brother' fact wasn't what was bothering him. His body language din't seem to change when he said that rather it was something along the lines of it bothering him.

"Fuck it's scary how I forget you're so good at this sometimes." He chuckles.

"You're right thats not what's fucking bothering me right now. I knew that bastard would be a fucking sperm donor to a lot of people with the amount of shit he would pull." He says worriedly.

"What's bothering me is who my brother is." he continues.

"Who?" I ask.

"Oliver."

"What?" I ask in shock, "Are you sure?" I ask checking if it was actually true.

Now that I think about it they din't look that similar but they both were almost the same height and had curly hair. Obviously harry's hair was more curly. Their behaviors weren't as similar but one major reason for that being they were grown up in different environments causing a difference in their behaviour which was complete normal. Twins and siblings reared in different locations tend to barely have either a 0.25% chance or 0.50% chance in similarity.

"Yeah there's DNA reports and everything. He's my fucking step brother Elianna and I hate that he is!" he yells in frustration.

"Fuck. Look at me." I tell him.

"You hate him. And you have a complexly valid reason of doing so. This changes nothing." I state.

"I just fucking can't believe it that out of everyone it had to be him. The guy I fucking work with. The guy who doesn't fail to bring up my past every fucking time he gets a little bit angry." He sighs.

"I know and I'm so fucking sorry harry. This is not on you alright. I know you feel alone in this mess because this whole case was never meant to be about you but it's suddenly  became all about you but I want you to know I'm here. You aren't alone alright." I state.

"I know, love." He grips my face looking into my eyes.

"You know what's the fucking irony?" He chuckles.

"What?"

"This whole time when he was bitching about the bastard he was talking about his dad as well." He laughs.

"Right!" I laugh too.

"He's such an idiot." Harry sighs.

"Anyways fuck this. I literally do not give a single fuck about that bastard now now my bastard of a brother." He mutters.

"What was in the other file." He asks.

"Uh it's of all the people Mark has murdered arranged in order. It has details in the files which only the police and us knew." I state getting slightly uncomfortable as I got reminded of it again. 

'What's wrong? You seem tense." He asks.

"Harry you know, they're in order yeah. And you know how you told me the commissioner was getting death threats. Well he's next in order and after that is me and then you." I look into his eyes.

"No fucking way." He says in shock.

"Fuck. I'm not going to let anything happen to you if that's what you're worrying about." He states sternly.

"It's just that I don't know it's me next and I have no idea how I'm going to deal with this." I sigh being extremely worried on how I'll defend myself from a killer whose extremely trained and skilled. They could kill me in seconds while I think about how to escape. I din't have a chance.

"We, love." He says.

"What?' I ask in confusion.

"Just like you said. We aren't in this alone. It's you and me against the world baby."

"I mean it." He says again.

I come closer to him pecking his lips before I could speak.

"You know what's surprising?" I pull away.

"What?" He asks.

"The list had the whole departments profile involved in the case arranged serially. Except Oliver." I say.

"Fuck I knew this bitch could not be trusted." He yells.

"Elianna." He looks into my eyes.

"We've gotta go to California. Now."