30

Elianna Grace

"I'll be home late today Eth, take care of yourself alright." I state "And say hi to sophie for me." I say while he kept giggling and speaking softly on the phone.

"Will do. Take care of yourself too." He yells as I close the door and head to the institution.

It had been about two hours since Harry had left. He had to start building the case. As soon as he left I took a shower and threw the dress I had on for washing. The dress smelled pretty much like harry. It had the scent of his perfume all over it. Probably from all the rubbing against each other while we were kissing by the pool.

I quickly showered. Washed my hair, moisturized and shaved. I got out and quickly put on a white full sleeve silk shirt, I left few buttons from the top open exposing by color bones and nothing else, with a few silver jewelry and a pair of off white pants with a pair of white pencil heels and headed out the door. Today was the final debriefing of the case. I thought it would last longer but Mark surrendered.

I would meet harry there as he would be questioning Mark. I have to be with the captain taking my last few signatures and drafting a final report on this case. This would probably be the last time I'd see the captain and Oliver.

But a question kept running in my mind. Now that since Mark was in custody can we trust Oliver?

Do we still have to worry about the mole or it doesn't really matter now?

But then again how could Daniel and Margret die both their deaths being under natural causes but there's no way that can be just a coincidence can it?

Also, Will. The guy at the fundraiser. If he wasn't Will then where's the actual Will? How did he know we were coming? How did he manage to escape the effect of the drugs?

There were still so many unanswered questions but right now all of us were relived that Mark is in custody and he can hurt no one anymore.

I thought about all of this while starting my car. I put the key causing the whole car to start. I quickly reverse it back and head down the street.

I was a bit late today. Okay fine way too late today. Yes and I have two reasons. One I was with harry and we slept in after yesterday and two as soon as Harry left Ethan wouldn't stop asking me questions.

"Okay but I knew, literally predicted something would happen between you guys." He yelled as soon as Harry walked out.

"It's nothing jeez." i say. I didn't know what harry and me were and we were in a good place as of now but it was scary and a part of me din't want to admit we were getting slightly closer or I might feel something for him on an emotional level too.

"The fact that we both got railed last night. I'm telling you Ellie this can't just be a coincidence can it. They're the one." He smirks.

"Enough." I say walking away.

Of course Sophie was the one for Ethan. I mean she did make him so much more happier and she seemed happier herself. They did seem too in love.

But when it comes to me and harry. Yeah he was good to me and so was I. But we weren't ever gonna be like Ethan and Sophie.

"Have you asked her to be your girlfriend yet?" I ask knowing the answer was no. Eth was just as scared as me and I knew we were similar in that.