11

Elianna Grace

"Hey, you want me to pick you up? I know you left your car at the hospital." He says while still playing with Ethan.

"Sure I just have to take a shower and start packing. How long will you take to pack?" I say.

"About an hour love, see you then." He says while he hands the controller to Ethan.

"I loved playing with you buddy, but again I'm way better." He says in a cocky tone while he pats Ethan's back.

"Will you come again. We can play the rest of the video games I have." Ethan says.

God this made me so happy it was really hard for Ethan to connect with people after everything he's been through, he would push people away but here he genuinely seemed so happy with harry.

"Of course I would, right after we come back from Texas i'll play with you and I'll call you and Elianna home someday too. Bye buddy." He says smiling while he heads out the door.

"See you Elianna." He says waving as he heads down through the stairs.

After I close the door I get this look from Ethan, he smirks saying, "I like him, do you?"

"He's nice but I got to pack now, bye." I say walking away.

"Someone's avoiding the question." He laughs.

I pack my bag and head to take a shower. I put on a white full sleeves shirt with a brown sweater over it with light beige pants and a pair of white sneakers.

I then call Julie to inform her I'll be working and cant come to the cafe. She seemed pretty mad and yelled at me a couple of times but it was fine because after a while she let go.

I then hear harry calling me on my phone asking me to come down. I head down after saying bye to Ethan and reminding him to call me at least once a day.

I sit in the car asking harry how his cold was while he extends his arm to put my seatbelt for me once again and he notices how my breathing suddenly stops for a while and smirks at the sight of it.

He starts driving to the hospital while I look out of the window saying,"What's something you've always wanted but never received?"

"To be happy." He says while driving with one hand and looking at me and asking, "And you?"

"I really don't know, I would say happiness too but I don't know how that feels and the thought of it scares me sometimes. What if I'm so happy and within the blink of an eye it all goes away one day?"

"Valid, But what if you protect that happiness with your whole heart then there's no way it's going to vanish now is it?"

"You're right too." I say smiling while noticing we had already arrived in the hospital. Harry then parks and we get out.

The captain walks up to us saying, "There they are, So we will be traveling in a mini van, we aren't going to be traveling in police cars because if mark gets the slightest idea we are on his trail we will loose him."

"Alright." I say while nodding just when I see Oliver walking by too, "Hey Elianna I need your help with something can you come with me for a second."

"Sure" I walk away from Harry and the captain and follow Oliver, "Uh so I overheard some of the officers and they said I might get promoted soon and if that's true I'd need to attend a party which would be coming soon. I'm really bad at choosing clothes for such kind of events would you help me? I heard in Texas there's this really good formal wear shop. Its okay if you don't want to-" I interrupt him saying,

"Id love to." I say. He smiles. We then hear the captain calling everyone assigned to enter the van. We all enter the van.

I sit in the last seat and Oliver also walks in to sit in the last seat with me just then harry barges in the front and sits beside me leaving Oliver to sit with the captain.

"Oh this bitch." Says the captain rolling his eyes while chuckling when he realizes Oliver is sitting with him.

"So Texas, have you ever been there?" He asks.

"My first time, I'm so excited. i've never been anywhere out of California. I'm really excited." He laughs seeing how hyper I was about this trip.

"You're so cute." He says while chuckling softly.

"What about you, have you been to Texas before?" I ask.

"Yeah couple of times. I have a few friends from law school living there." He says.

"Well thats great. Look harry a shooting star. Make a wish." I say while pointing out the window.

We both close our eyes wishing for something.

"What did you wish for." I ask him.

"I'll tell you one day." He says while smiling and looking at me.

The van starts moving and we then start talking about our favorite cuisine apparently harry loves French cuisine and I love Italian cuisine.

He then proceeds to tell me how the show 'SUITS' is nothing like real life. We then laugh about how traveling the world is literally something we both wanna do someday.

And slowly without even realizing I fall asleep on harry's shoulder and the last thing I hear while I feel his hand move a strand of hair out of my face is,"I got you love."