15

Elianna Grace

I wake up to harry's arm wrapped tightly around me and his head lying right behind mine.

I slowly turn around and there he was looking peaceful as fuck. He was beautiful. Yesterday night or more like today morning he confided in me with things that happened in his life and I knew he had never told anyone about it because he looked so relived on telling me, it looked like he was processing everything while he told me.

I stretch a bit and get his hand slightly off me not wanting to wake him up. He slightly turns around and goes back to sleep. He was pretty tired and I did get him drunk a little more than he did.

I get out of bed and go to take a shower. Once I was done I get out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around my body to get my clothes. Harry was still fast asleep. I put on some mom jeans with a short white button up sweater and a pair of white sneakers and head out the door.

I wanted to go out. it was a pretty chilly morning and it felt so good walking down the streets. It was about 8 am and while walking down the streets I came across this beautiful French restaurant and knowing harry loved french food I get him some.

Once I pick up the food I decide to head back to the motel when I get a call from the dean. "Hi Elianna hope I dint wake you up?" He said softly.

"No sir I was already awake, good morning tho. How are you?" I ask.

"Im good Elianna, how are you doing mentally? Are you eating well?" He asks in a concerned voice.

"Yes sir its all going well. About eating its become way better than I could've ever imagined." I say knowing it was true. I always had a problem eating especially after the way my mom would criticize me so much about my weight to the point where I would either not eat or eat too much. I never had a balanced meal in years but recently I've been eating. Not much I agree but its definitely something.

"Well that's good news. Anyways I've been receiving your daily reports and I'm pleased to say you have reached the mark. I will be coming to evaluate you when you come back to California but I've also spoken with the captain and he said you were pretty great and you alone have helped the case so much. i'm proud of you." He said.

God those word made me tear up a bit. Maybe it was my unresolved daddy issues just jumping right now. Oh yeah not maybe for sure. But it had been so long I've heard those word from someone. My dad never really bothered to say that to me he was just busy in his own life, the dean clearly is like a dad to me and I respect him a lot.

"Thank you so much sir." I say.

"How's Ethan doing? I know it's his senior year and he's leaving soon. Is he alright?" He says.

"Oh yeah trust me when I say this but manz hella excited . He already planned the college he wants to go to and everything. He's an amazing artist, so he plans on pursuing i. I'm really proud of him. and he's already written an essay and everything. Im so happy for him. Leaving him would be hard tho." I say thinking how sad it's going to be to say goodbye to him. He wants to go to this art college in Australia, a really great one as a matter of fact but I'm gonna miss being away from him. I mean he's the only one I have.

"Oh yeah fuck that is going to be hard, don't worry both of y'all will be fine. Y'all are such amazing kids y'all will do great." He says.

I almost arrive to my room and as I open the door I say, "Thank you sir it actually means a lot. Anyways I have to go but I will send you today's report."

"Take care of yourself okay. Bye see you. I have hell lot of work to do and these professors are really being a pain in the ass lately." He laughs.

"Bye sir."I laugh cutting the phone.