19

Elianna Grace

Today was the day of the fundraiser.

We landed today morning. It was a 3 hour flight. The whole flight I sat alone watching all of Will's interviews and reading his blog on his 'success story', success my ass. The second we find proof about him and any of the illegal shit he's done. He's in jail.

So Will better be counting his days.

We head to the hotel where we were gonna be briefed about today's events and eventually get dressed at.

"Alright, you guys will have separate rooms but as for now I want all of y'all to meet me in the common room I'm going to show you all the devices that are going to be used today." The captain says on our way to the elevator.

We keep our bags in our room and head to the room the captain called us at. I was wearing a white button up shirt with a black sweat shirt over it, a pair of black skinny jeans with white sneakers.

I arrive to the room noticing no one was there yet, I'm soon greeted by the captain, "Right you're the first one to arrive good. Look I'm really sorry I know by now you're aware that Will isn't a good guy. He literally earns his money from sex and drug trafficking, but we need you to be the one to distract him at least till harry can get insert the chip into his laptop. I'm really sorry tho he's gonna most probably sexualize you and you don't deserve that, no one does."

"I get it sir, I'll do it." I say.

"Alright so Harry informed me today that he got us in. Oliver will be going as Noah and I will be going as Lucas. The other two officers will be guarding the entrance at gate B. We will enter and leave through there." He says.

"Now, you and harry will be going together. Me and Oliver will join the both of you after 15 minutes. Will is smart he has made all the guest list digital which means we will have maximum of half an hour to insert the chip and leave till his system alerts him. Now since you and Harry aren't a part of the force y'all would be given extra security at all times except at the time Harry inserts the chip. Only few people can be present at that time. So we can't observe y'all then. We will have ear pieces and you both will be given bracelets with chips in them which will have a button on it. On pressing it, we will be alerted and will come to your rescue."

"Got it, how do I distract Will exactly?" I ask.

"The key to the room he keeps it with him at all times. You need to get that from him. It will be easy actually he wont suspect it. Just get him drunk and that's when he slips up. You and harry need to then go insert the chip in his laptop and meet us down at the same place we entered from. Oliver and I will be searching his place to see if we can find anything. Any proof to put him behind bars. We will meet exactly in 20 to 25 minutes, we can't waste any time." He says.

"Now we will have an officer from the IT department on the team as well but they wont be on site, they'll be sitting in van about 10 miles away and speaking to you and Harry on your earpieces guiding y'all on how to insert the chip and giving y'all the authorization codes to open his laptop. It's password protected." He continues.

"Y'all will be fine don't worry. You guys will be under our supervision at all times." He assures me.

Eventually Harry and Oliver arrive and the captain briefs them about today's events as well.

We then go over some case files. I go through Daniel's files knowing I will be using it against Will at the fundraiser today.

It's now 3 pm and I am met with this beautiful lady named Sasha who was in her late 40's, she wore a red knit sweater and blue mom jeans with wedge heels.