63

tw// emotional & physical abuse, fat shaming, descriptive violence & blood.

i apologize for this chapter in advance. sorry sorry. 

Elianna Grace

"Is there anything else you can tell me? Anything in particular?" I ask looking at her.

"Uh-" she tries to scan her memory. "I couldn't see their faces properly but uh-they had tattoos. All of them did."

A scythe.

"What kind?" I ask.

"I don't know. A symbol." She says being confused.

"Okay well. Thank you for trusting me with this. How are you feeling?" I ask slowly as her eyes reach mine.

"I'm okay. I'm just scared. They took us when we were sleeping and I had no idea. I can't sleep ever since."

"I understand. You're safe now. There's a lot of protection." I say knowing I din't completely believe that because everything seemed so unsteady. We dint know who to trust. We din't know who was the mole. We knew nothing.

"I'm trying." She states.

"And that's really good. You're so strong. It takes a lot out on someone." I state. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask not wanting to push her on this and make this conversation flow only according to her comfort level.

"Thank you seriously but I'm good."

"I will give you my number instead alright and anytime you can't sleep and you have a lot of things on your mind don't hesitate to text me." I suggest.

"Thank you..." she smiles.

"Your name is?" She asks kindly.

"Elianna." I nod.

"Nice meeting you Elianna."

"Same here." I smile back.

"Is it okay if I talk to your husband?" I ask.

"He's asleep right now. He's in the other room. The officers brought me in here so I could talk to you."

"Alright. That's okay."

"You can ask me whatever you wanted to ask him. He's told me everything." She assures me with a calm smile on her face.

The messages.

"The messages he was getting. Is he still.....?"

"It stopped surprisingly. The night when we were sent back home it all stopped." She nods.

"Oh. Well that's good." I nod getting this really uneasy feeling in my chest. Something just felt so off. The man din't even meet us at the club yet he sent them home so why else would he call us there in the first place? Is everything over? Is what keeps worrying me.

I din't want anything to happen to the commissioner obviously but what scared me was if anything did it was going to be me next.

"I'm getting really tired." She rubs her eyes.

"Oh that's okay. I'll leave you to it just remember you can text me whenever you want and uh-i'm really glad you're home."

"You're such a sweetheart. Thank you. And I will." She smiles as I head out the door shutting it behind me.

I immediately bump into a hard body and all I could smell was strong perfume. "Are you okay?" The set of green eyes ask me as mine meet them.

"You scared me." I look at me. "Yes I am."