18

Elianna Grace

tw// panic attacks

I quickly head to his room. "Harry. Are you okay?" I yell banging on his door.

Fuck.

He doesn't open but all I hear is loud sounds of everything crashing. I get scared. Fuck harry. I run to the lobby seeing a lot of blood on the floor being cleaned up. Who's blood could that be?

I really don't give a fuck I just run to the lobby and I say, "Room 407, give me the key to it."

The lady on his desk says, "Who are you? We aren't authorized to just give anyone the key like that."

I knew she wouldn't agree she seemed stubborn. Watch me.

"It's my boyfriends room, it's his birthday today, he went out and he doesn't know I'm here. I want to surprise him. It's been 6 months since we saw each other. You know how long distance works don't you? I say with a soft empathetic tone.

I knew this was easy.

She looks at me in awe and says, "Oh stop you're kidding." She searches for the key while telling me about her love life but as soon as I get the key I run up.

I know this was an invasion of privacy but I needed to know if he was fine. "Harry I'm coming in, I'm sorry I need to do this." I say while putting the key through the lock and opening it.

And that's when I'm met with harry sobbing on the floor struggling to breathe. He was having a panic attack.

The floor had broken glass over it. I carefully walk over it and sit in front of him. "Harry, can touch you?" I ask.

He nods.

I put my hands over him noticing he was bleeding from his hands just like the time at the cafe but it was worse this time. His nose had blood coming from it as well.

"Look at me." I quickly take some towels taking his hand in my hand applying pressure on his hand.

He doesn't say anything.

I din't want to push him. I just wanted to be there for him. "I don't want to be like him." He kept muttering under his breath while sobbing.

"I don't wanna be like him" He says again.

Him?

I rub his back and say, "Harry look at me, breathe." He looks at me and tries to breathe but he fails to and proceeds to sob even harder.

"It's okay baby, look at me okay and copy whatever I'm doing." I say softly. He looks at me and after a few failed attempts he slowly starts breathing softly.

"You're doing so good." I say soft as I start running my hand through his hair. "I'm with you baby, I'm right here." 

He rests his head on my shoulder and continues to sob. I din't want to tell him to stop crying rather crying was good. It would let everything out.

I'm one to talk.

I run my hand through his hair and he eventually stops crying. "Wait here okay." I tell him. I get up and go to my room to get my bag which usually has all my supplies.

I come back and see him lying down on the bed just tiredly staring at the ceiling. "Okay just sit for a while for me." I say. He sits on the bed.

I quickly clean his hand. His knuckles were all torn apart like he hand punched something. There were small shards of glass in his hands. I very slowly take them out and clean his wound and apply a white bandage all over his hand. Just like I expected he din't even flinch.